Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
465 posts

Re: For those who got a invite Please read Dear God please read!

Apr 30, 2007
What the "yay i got my email this is what they should do!" and the "first thing I'm gonna do if I get in" people don't release is this is the time that SCEE is probably watching their every post on here. Myself included, but I am just posting the way I always do.

However, those who think they are smart and can get in the beta just to play and not really help, they have a shock in store for them.

SCEE needs to go through every successful application and filter the bad people.

People that won't test, and just want to play...
People who just want Home for bragging rights...
People who think NDAs are some sort of joke and that they won't appear in court if they leak info...

This is a major milestone for PlayStation and Sony is making sure they don't make any mistakes in their choices for beta testers.

Message Edited by Tsukaru on 04-30-2007 01:49 PM
640GB PS3 Slim

Get your Portable ID!
Message 31 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 30, 2007
Agreed.
Message 32 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

Apr 30, 2007

Tsukaru wrote:
What the "yay i got my email this is what they should do!" and the "first thing I'm gonna do if I get in" people don't release is this is the time that SCEE is probably watching their every post on here. Myself included, but I am just posting the way I always do.

However, those who think they are smart and can get in the beta just to play and not really help, they have a shock in store for them.

SCEE needs to go through every successful application and filter the bad people.

People that won't test, and just want to play...
People who just want Home for bragging rights...
People who think NDAs are some sort of joke and that they won't appear in court if they leak info...

This is a major milestone for PlayStation and Sony is making sure they don't make any mistakes in their choices for beta testers.

Message Edited by Tsukaru on 04-30-2007 01:49 PM

This is why im disappointed in teh selection process... I personally didnt get in and thats fine, but I really wanted to help and talk to developers about things that can improve on and give feedback. But o well no harm done.
Message 33 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

May 1, 2007

ControlNode wrote:
I wander who you are complaining about.    What I find funny is that I don't think I've claimed to get an invite, but everyone has assumed that I did based on my thread about ideas.  So many people have miss understood the intent of the thread that I have not plans of bumping it. 

Yeah well IM primarily speaking to the people who are acting like they were specifically picked and bragging all over the net, people who are making it very very clear they are not taking it seriously enough
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Neo_X
Message 34 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
465 posts

May 1, 2007

Neo_X wrote:

ControlNode wrote:
I wander who you are complaining about.    What I find funny is that I don't think I've claimed to get an invite, but everyone has assumed that I did based on my thread about ideas.  So many people have miss understood the intent of the thread that I have not plans of bumping it. 

Yeah well IM primarily speaking to the people who are acting like they were specifically picked and bragging all over the net, people who are making it very very clear they are not taking it seriously enough

I've bragged to a few friends, doesn't mean I would take it any less seriously. I am very good at finding bugs. Hell, I find bugs in things people release as a final version (note my comment about the "floating blood splatter" regarding the Ninja Gaiden demo).
640GB PS3 Slim

Get your Portable ID!
Message 35 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 1, 2007
Yea, I had noticed that as well with the blood, still not as bad as when your playing Gears of War and you watch your guy get shot so blood goes all over his screen and you look at him and it's floating in front of him like a it was splattered on glass. lol
Message 36 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

May 2, 2007

Tsukaru wrote:

Neo_X wrote:

ControlNode wrote:

I've bragged to a few friends, doesn't mean I would take it any less seriously. I am very good at finding bugs. Hell, I find bugs in things people release as a final version (note my comment about the "floating blood splatter" regarding the Ninja Gaiden demo).

As long as people are doing what they are supposed to on the beta im happy
Message 37 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1324 posts

May 2, 2007
i think you need some professional help
PSN: NinjaGaru - G.A.P. - Join Gamefly.

nox01
Message 38 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

May 2, 2007

turnadzic wrote:
i think you need some professional help

Why would you say that?
Im assuming you are joking because I don't see how anything I stated could warrant you saying I needed professional help.
As a matter of fact you post is basically makes no contribution to my thread at all and is pointless.....thanks

Message 39 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

May 2, 2007
This is honestly the first time I have mentionned being invited to the beta. Still, chances are many people who got the email invite might not get into the beta. I just hope I get in I've never taken part in a beta before .
Well finally next gen is here!
Message 40 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes