Reply
First Son
Registered: 04/26/2007
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
If there are only 500,000ish PSN accounts, why would they send out millions, they only send invited to people who have REGISTERED there PS3. Who would these millions of people be? Not everyone who has a ps3 has registered an account, and last i checked they hadent sold 2 million ps3's yet, so who are these millions you talk of?
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2004
Offline
15955 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007


ajitxx wrote:
Over millions of people signed up for HOME today, and remember that only 15,000 people get accepted. That is a very small portion of that. You would have to be lucky to be one of the HOME testers. Also, the companies that signed up for HOME are in the 15,000 people too. So, don't get your hopes up for HOME anythime soon. Anyways, I didn't get to sign up in time anyways, so i feel relieved.


Stop trying to make everyone else feel bad just because you weren't sent an email.  I can guarantee Sony did not send out "millions" of invites..
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/21/2005
Offline
3962 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
They definitely haven't sent out millions of invites. If they did indeed send out all the invites yesterday (it doesn't seem like they did), then I'd estimate they sent out around 30,000 of them.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/18/2006
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
listen, i know we are all in a bit of a tizzle... i mean lets be frank, the idea of this project sony is doing, home, is so revolutionary and groundbreaking... we are all just a bit excited to get our feet wet in it. Im glad i got an invite, honored they would concider me actually, now does that mean im going to cry if for some reason I am denied entry into the beta? No, i will walk away proud knowing that they are just that much closer to releasing it for all of us. honestly I don't see the point of us going ...


OMG I DIDNT GET AN INVITE!!! /SLITWRIST ...

you guys are all jerkoffs bleep bleep bleep... sony you suck bleep bleep... and all that other jargan that just doesnt belong. Its unfitting and really shouldnt be tolerated, and if it was up to me I wouldn't let people who act like that even on a beta list. So... lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best for all...

p.s. for those who are on the list, be happy, but dont be boastful - you were granted a privledge and if you flash off with it i hope sony takes it from you. for those who arent on the list, you never know, something may come your way down the line sooner or later and it may be your day to have cake then.

cheers,
ignited.
Proud Member of the G.A.P. Folding Team!


(Triangle > Identity > Join Existing Team > 54371)

Gaming for a Cure.

~_*(Camped out 1 Week for Launch of Playstation 3)*_~
-+)_-******--_-_What was your sacrafice?_-_--******-(=+-
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
5592 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007


Ignited wrote:
listen, i know we are all in a bit of a tizzle... i mean lets be frank, the idea of this project sony is doing, home, is so revolutionary and groundbreaking... we are all just a bit excited to get our feet wet in it. Im glad i got an invite, honored they would concider me actually, now does that mean im going to cry if for some reason I am denied entry into the beta? No, i will walk away proud knowing that they are just that much closer to releasing it for all of us. honestly I don't see the point of us going ...


OMG I DIDNT GET AN INVITE!!! /SLITWRIST ...

you guys are all jerkoffs bleep bleep bleep... sony you suck bleep bleep... and all that other jargan that just doesnt belong. Its unfitting and really shouldnt be tolerated, and if it was up to me I wouldn't let people who act like that even on a beta list. So... lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best for all...

p.s. for those who are on the list, be happy, but dont be boastful - you were granted a privledge and if you flash off with it i hope sony takes it from you. for those who arent on the list, you never know, something may come your way down the line sooner or later and it may be your day to have cake then.

cheers,
ignited.



All i got to say is..Cheers mate!!!! If we all have a ps3 don't we all get home then as well?  LoL..Just funny to me why everyone is making such a huge deal about it..I say we follow ignited here and just CHEERS!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/26/2006
Offline
923 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
Well Sony didn't send that much invitations, but QJ.net gave the site for signing in for Home Beta and I bet a lot of people sign-in in there, dunno if Sony actually register all the IPs of the persons they invite, so that way if someone pass the link nobody that signed in it will get the beta unless their IP appears in there or their mail. If not then a lot of people signed in and they will all the a chance to get in the beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/11/2006
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
I don't even know how u would get invited over to home for a beta test, and wth is GAP?
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
TSi
Wastelander
Registered: 03/07/2007
Offline
670 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007
they did send out more invites than they can fill..

i have a lot of poeple over at ps3forums who got letter, but was a lil too slow in signing up... so they didnt get in.  

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/21/2004
Offline
16940 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007


DA-GOAT wrote:
I don't even know how u would get invited over to home for a beta test, and wth is GAP?


they are both picked at random from the mass of population on these boards...
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
5592 posts
 

Re: For all of u who are happy they signed up for Home...

Apr 27, 2007


bigdaddytim wrote:


DA-GOAT wrote:
I don't even know how u would get invited over to home for a beta test, and wth is GAP?


they are both picked at random from the mass of population on these boards...



Keyword being ..Random..I do not know why everyone is gettin all bent out of shape..Imagine if we all knew what the winning lotto numbers were? Wouldn't be much fun huh :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 77 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes