Jun 06 2007
By: CptQuatro Wastelander 929 posts

Folding at home afects beta??

12 replies 0 views Edited Jun 6, 2007
I would like to know if people who have folding at home and have greatly contribuded to it, do they have more chances of getting beta?? Or Sony just plain doesn't care what you do because i personally beleive that sony would give invites to those that help folding at home.

Beta testers do you have folding at home???
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Folding at home afects beta??

Jun 6, 2007
They have nothing to do with each other.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jun 6, 2007
I have contributed A LOT to folding@Home and I still have not received the Beta.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 6, 2007
That sucks! Sony is like spying us and our private messages and all on our PS3 but they're to dumb to give BETA to people who people who play alot or help folding at home but instead they give it to people who don't even know what home is and people who don't even OWN a PS3.
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

CptQuatro wrote:
That sucks! Sony is like spying us and our private messages and all on our PS3 but they're to dumb to give BETA to people who people who play alot or help folding at home but instead they give it to people who don't even know what home is and people who don't even OWN a PS3.

they dont give the beta to anyone, it is a random selection process...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jun 6, 2007
Stop hating on Sony. Also, stop getting mad because you don't have the Beta. I was upset, yeah. Who wouldn't want the Beta? But I rather see Home when the project is complete. Folding@Home deals with StanfordU, not Sony.  Like stated before, the Beta is random. If you get it, great. If you don't, get over it. Continue to support Folding@Home or play Resistance:Fall of Man.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

FrozoneUSMC wrote:
Stop hating on Sony. Also, stop getting mad because you don't have the Beta. I was upset, yeah. Who wouldn't want the Beta? But I rather see Home when the project is complete. Folding@Home deals with StanfordU, not Sony.  Like stated before, the Beta is random. If you get it, great. If you don't, get over it. Continue to support Folding@Home or play Resistance:Fall of Man.

right on, man. i agree 100%. just cuz people didn't get the beta, they look for someone to blame. stop blaming other people, a beta means not everyone will get it. if everyone who wanted it got it it wouldn't be a beta anymore!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 6, 2007
I wouldn't mind some recognition for curing diseases, but it's alright. Folding@Homedoesn't affect your beta status
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
I wouldn't mind some recognition for curing diseases, but it's alright. Folding@Homedoesn't affect your beta status

you mean it doesnt effect the beta at all... right
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1636 posts

Jun 7, 2007
They are in no way related.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes