Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2007
By: RecklessElf Sackboy 571 posts

Folding@Home is just doing other peoples work.

3 replies 12 views Edited Apr 1, 2007

listen to this video and it talks about how this can be done so easy with everyone doing it,  just doing thier work. they are lazy. folding@home is nothing to do with home. i hate it doing other people work for what? nothing. it dumb. (and yes till tonight i was a n00b at wrong home) 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Re: Folding@Home is just doing other peoples work.

Apr 1, 2007

RecklessElf wrote:

listen to this video and it talks about how this can be done so easy with everyone doing it,  just doing thier work. they are lazy. folding@home is nothing to do with home. i hate it doing other people work for what? nothing. it dumb. (and yes till tonight i was a n00b at wrong home) 

Do you know what F@H does? I get the feeling you don't
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Apr 1, 2007
Hey, this is research used in helping to cure diseases. And this is completely optional. You might as well us Folding@Home when you're not even using your PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Apr 1, 2007

Fullmetal Crusade wrote:

RecklessElf wrote:

Do you know what F@H does? I get the feeling you don't

Yes this helps trying to find a cure for some of the most dehabilitating diseases, Cancer and Alziemers (Sp?) This is definitely worth doing. Now this is in the wrong forum, you should go to the Playstation Network forum
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes