Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Re: February 2014 Suggestions Thread

Jan 31, 2014

Nativebabygirl wrote:
Once again HAIR STORAGE we have TOO MANY we don't like looking for a certain hairstyle
PYAWAKITT wrote:

I don't know why some hairstyles that are purchased go into my wardrobe under head and others go into the defaulted hairstyle storage area.

Please give us a way of putting the default hairstyles we don't want, into some kind of secondary storage, so that we can at least find the purchased hairstyles we really want to use.

Help make our "home" experience better. :smileyhappy:

VioletWinds wrote:

Great suggestion.

If this can't be done, can the order of the hairstyle storage area be reversed, so that new items are seen first, instead of last?

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 21 of 188 (869 Views)
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Jan 31, 2014

I would love to have a Personal Space like these, with a nice outdoor area, with something magical to explore outside that doesn't end when all the rewards have been found, but some kind of game that we could continue to play alone or with friends.

267fantasy-door.jpgfantasy-wallpapers-0024.jpgfantasy_art_scenery_wallpaper_sven_sauer_07.jpgFantasyHouse1.jpgFantasy-House-fantasy-16210145-2560-1920.jpgfantasy-fairy-wallpaper-1920x1080-1012023.jpgfantasy-houses.jpglandscapes houses fantasy art digital art artwork skyscapes zhou peng 1920x1080 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_81.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 22 of 188 (866 Views)
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Feb 1, 2014

I'm still suggesting .......

I've had enough of the wardrobe and furniture storage issues.

PLEASE someone out there, working for Sony PSHome, you need to come up with larger, more organized storage for your Home users.

I would gladly spend money on a new system of storage.

I would like to have a system where the user can label their own storage folders and then move those items into those storage folders. This would personalize it for each individual and make the experience of decorating, dressing and using LMO's much quicker and more enjoyable and most of all, leave me more time to enjoy Home.

Ellen Page
Message 23 of 188 (855 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Feb 1, 2014
Make store purchasing as quick as inspection...
Inspection Options -AUTO: Allow inspection/ deny
Real Hair - Organization (Old to new - favorites. rewards, purchased.)
A Public space for glitching
A public space were we can walk and play games in all areas (wall to wall roof to the bottom floor)
Central Plaza - maybe add Dance Dance Revolution in the circle (pond)
A public space similar to jail in BZB - for bad behavior
-----Note: some are repetitive request but beats not posting at all... i have millions of ideas hope some come to good use.
Stan: So we're just gonna let other kids decide which game system we all play on? What would they do on Game of Thrones? What would they do when things look their darkest?
Message 24 of 188 (841 Views)
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Feb 1, 2014

For Home Tycoon, squares with trees like a forest or four sqares size that we can walk through. The parks are OK but forests would be better. Perhaps a nice sales item.

Also, in a four square area, a small softball/baseball field which we would buy. Option a popup that would occur randomly that oil, gold, diamonds were discovered underneath. Do you want to sell the space. Maybe there's treasures underneath or maybe not. As is, we use blank areas for the field space whether softball a playground or the like.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 25 of 188 (834 Views)
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Feb 1, 2014

A fantasy baseballor football game game. Graphics could be minimal. Draft players based on speed, hitting ability and defense. A hitter could have a chance of getting a hit based on batting ability. For average, base on 100 a .300 hitter has a random chance of getting a hit 30 percent of the time. Singles, doubles, triples, and home runs would depend on their power ability. Hitting would also be determined by the opposing pitchers skill which could be rated from 1 (excellent) to 10 (poor). A poor pitcher could have a very good strikeout rate.

Defense ability of a team would be accumlative on players chosen and would add to a pitchers ability.

The above is simplified, it's like rolling dice.

Football could be done the same way.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 26 of 188 (830 Views)
Fender Bender
2226 posts

Feb 1, 2014

With more sport related games in the works, let have NHL,MLB,NBA,NFL and even college related jersey's.

And more game related content related to other titles upcoming or current.

Release the JP Home content that is currently being ISE'd and/or Mall hacked, make it available for EVERYONE to purchase in a more legit and not exploited way.

We all know these would sell so let's make it happen.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 27 of 188 (830 Views)
Welcoming Committee
791 posts

Feb 1, 2014

More hoodies like The Element - Harvard Hoodie for men and Wrangler - Hoodie - Mid Grey Melange. One's with the sleeves regular and one's with the sleeves rolled up at the forarms. Also a couple new different colored Cargo Shorts. The Valentines Day Event at Pier Park would be nice to have as well. :smileyvery-happy:

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 28 of 188 (819 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Roller skating rink space with light & music Please BTW I don't want classic 80 music I want popular song I dunno maybe copyright reason if GZ made a Roller skating LMO why don't they make a roller skating rink

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 29 of 188 (815 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Maybe some WWE merchandise.images-6.jpeg

Some Walking Dead clothing and spaces. Maybe even a mini game.images-7.jpegimages-9.jpegimages-8.jpeg

Sony, get on the phones and make the contract agreements. Make some money. People love WWE and Walking Dead!!!!!

Official Geary33
Message 30 of 188 (801 Views)