Wastelander
631 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions!

Feb 6, 2013

How about the ability to make PlayStation Home two player on the same screen for those of us who share the same PS3 (Thanks to the YLOD I got last year!!!). That way, I can share some of the two player action that's been going on lately on PSHome with my girlfriend at the same time. (Example: Mistletoe kissing that happened during Christmas).

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 300 (859 Views)
VP of Gaming
25390 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I would like to have as a companion a butler -  following me around Home with a tray and drink in his hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).

Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 300 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Feb 6, 2013

We need hoodies with the hoods up on them. Some regular hoodies, but I would love to see hoodies like the images below on Home. To make them work, you could release a hairstyle made for the hoodies, but allow us to use any hair we choose - similar to how Granzella creates hair for their outfits.

PoizenIndustriesETEmoHoodie.jpg 2EC65773.jpg

My personal favorite:

AAAAC119v9wAAAAAAFXMlw.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 300 (848 Views)
Wastelander
381 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

I would like to have as a companion a butler -  following me around Home with a tray and drink in his hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).

Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).

Get a NOOB:smileylol: Cheaper

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 300 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2271 posts

Feb 6, 2013

A shirt that says "Be Mein" 

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 300 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1246 posts

Feb 7, 2013

My suggestion is to make all added features to home, taken from the suggestion threads, be made available to all users of home and not just PS+ members.

Or maybe there should be a separate suggestion thread just for PS+ members, so that we all know that their suggestions will only be implemented for PS+ members.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 300 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1246 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I have purchased several picture frames and only found one that is large enough and "clearly" displays my photo without being clouded or the virtual glass being too shiny to properly see the photo.

It looks similar to this:

thCAORKA5U.jpg

My suggestion, is to have more picture framed of different styles and colors, that are large enough and can "clearly" display photo's.

Here are some examples:

thCA3NXAWS.jpgthCABOLLC1.jpgthCACY32SO.jpgthCADVEEL9.jpgthCA928YO9.jpgthCA88RF2Q.jpgthCAF59JDA.jpgthCAGSO289.jpgthCAI7RXZ9.jpgthCANZK4VG.jpgthCAS6D8J1.jpgthCAYK8JM4.jpgthCASAZY4Q.jpgthCAX45GRO.jpgthCATLDTJ0.jpgthCAZFI6E8.jpgth.jpg

It would also be nice to have a frame large enough to cover a wall like this:

thCAQ602SA.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 300 (788 Views)
Survivor
1246 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Currently you have to hang pictures/items, only where it is dictated to, by the personal space.

My suggestion is to have the option of hanging pictures "anywhere" I choose to hang them.

I would also like to be able to hang as many items in my personal spaces, as I choose to, within the slots limit.

If I choose to make a personal space into a personal art display, I should be able to do it.

Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 300 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Since one piece pirate warriors 2 is coming out how abot a luffy gomu gomu gatling locomotionScreenshot_1.png

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 300 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Here's my suggestions, hope you guys like them :smileyhappy:

• Illuminated photo frame (my pictures usually show up dark, a frame with built-in lighting would be perfect for any space).
  • Active chairs / couches / beds with multiple seating / lying positions (low slot allocation please).
  • Additional songs at core spaces dance floors.
  • Full-size R2D2 companion. With the new larger companions, this will be possible.
  • Optimize legacy 22-slot actives to minimize slots.
  • Play music from HDD active item (I know it's been beaten to death but one can hope...)
  • 2-person locomotions - one controls, the other rides along and can exit whenever they want. Owner gets prompt to allow passenger.
  • Active bar - active item bar (integrated bar, stools, fridge, etc) that you choose to be the bartender or customer. You appear behind bar or stool once triggered. Customers order one of several drinks and upon ordering, bartender gets drink and drink appears in front of customer. Drinking animation a bonus.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 300 (759 Views)