"Recently added" tab in the movies selection on loot eod's

Message 112 of 300 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions!

Feb 12, 2013

vamplestat666 wrote:

well, since this is the 30th anniversary of return of the jedi... why not talk to disney/lucasarts about relieceing the following

for women

Leia's endor outfit

Leia's bounty hunter outfit

Leia's metal bikini

for men

Luke's Jedi outfit

Han's endor outfit

the Emperor's robes

DARTH VADER's outfit

for both

Luke's green Lightsaber

Vader's Lightsaber

Palpitine's lightsaber

Dooku's Lightsaber

Darth Maul's lightsaber

Assaj's Lightsabers

Jedi Robes

Sith Armor

Jengo Fett's Armor

Corrisaunt Apt

Bespin Apt

Endor Apt

the Falcon apt with surrounding landing pad with warp gate to the Cantina

Jabba's Pallace Apt with Rancor Pit mini game

While we're talking about Disney/Lucasarts, how about a Yoda companion, R2-D2 companion, C3PO companion, & ewok companion, all full sized/proper ratio for in-game character. A tauntaun mount to ride publicly would be awesome, even making a public frozen Hoth style district to ride around like the prairie district would be fun.

Message 113 of 300 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Wish List:

Trophy Room/Display:

So I get it, we'll never have that Trophy room that was teased oh so long ago. I understand that everybody had to be on board for this to work, and there would have been too much time and effort to put forth in making virtual representations of the Trophies.

However, we do have trophies in Playstation Home. It would be great to have a way to properly display them without having to stack shelves to create a make-shift trophy cabinet. This may raise my creativity points up a bit, but my aggravation level every time they topple over is triple that.

Having a dedicated room, or even an easy to manage shelf for displaying trophies would be amazing. I know I’m not the only collector out there that’s proud to show off their accomplishments.

Land of Arcades and Coins:

As the Arcade cabinets are so inexpensive, I doubt this will be popular. I really would like a public space to hang out and play games in like Indie Park, or the Bowling Alley. I would buy tokens just to beat high scores of strangers, but I guess that’s just me.

If not that, then give us an Arcade themed personal space. Preferably just like Flynn’s Arcade :smileywink:

Computer Terminal – You are likely to be eaten by a grue:

Aside from the controls, I absolutely loved the text based adventures from the original Xi. Having something like this in a personal space would be amazing.

If Linux can be installed on a toaster, surely it can be installed in Playstation Home. I would love an old school terminal emulating some variant of Unix. Doesn’t have to be elaborate... Just boot up and play Zork. Add in gcc so I can compile my own code within Home.

Example of a Linux emulator using javascript http://bellard.org/jslinux/

Xi Continuum – Improved:

Not really sure if this should go here, but hey... it’s a part of Home, and it’s something I’d like to see.

I had a great time playing the latest installment of Xi, but I think some things could have been done a bit better. The combat missions just got tedious after a while. Even the in-browser games started to repeat the same style of gameplay. I’d like to see a bit more variety in the mini-games. Hacking should involve something that makes the player feel like their “hacking”. I’ve seen games where you had to go to a computer terminal and “decrypt” a code then type it in to be dropped into a DOS prompt/Linux Shell kind of thing. Of course “decrypting” was similar to a crossword puzzle, and not really hacking, but it gave that feeling of accomplishment. Stealth could be something sneaky, or lock picking like in Elder Scrolls.

Aside from that, I think there should have been more to the free bit. Although it was fun, and got me excited to see more, I was already a huge fan of the original Xi. I don’t think it was enough for most people to convince them to purchase the full game. I don’t think enough people were convinced by the time they got to those stairs.

“I warned you about stairs, bro!!!! I told you dog!”

Homestuck in Home:

(If you don’t know what Homestuck is, skip this... or go read it.)

Not really sure how big this thing actually is, but they made quite a bit of money on Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game

I would love to have all the Troll shirts, and maybe the horns too. I would by all of the shirts. All of them.

Of course this also means that we’d need gray skin for our avatars.

Add in the Sord and Unreal Air and we’re golden. (Just don’t wear them both at the same time, otherwise your avatar will intentionally ironically glitch.)

That’s all I have to say about that.

Personal Minor Annoyances:

Realism:

I miss the Central Plaza. Not because I’m being nostalgic, but because it felt “real”. I miss walking out of my apartment, and to the Bowling Alley. I miss looking down at my handheld to view the menu. Little things like that improved my experience of feeling like I was actually there.

Locomotions, Vehicles, etc:

Stop it... please. They’re relatively new, and neat, and money makers... but there are SO many already, and it doesn’t seem like they’re slowing down. I can only take so many motorcycles riding around in the mall...

Copyright issues or Programming Nightmares.

.hack// style gameplay:

Mercia is amazing, but if you give a mouse a cookie...

My idea of a perfect Home RPG would be a lot like the .hack// games with different classes like the Twin Blade, Wavemaster, Heavyblade, etc. You could start off by allowing the player to choose one free class. Additional classes and items would cost money. Throw in rare collectable items you can display in your space (Golden Grunty). Players should be able to interact more than they do in Mercia. Specifically I’d like to see a Wavemaster(Cleric) type that can heal OTHER players. More “root towns”, and slightly randomized fields like those of .hack//. I realize this would be a pain to make if it’s even possible, but sounds quite fun to me.

Miniture Godzilla Companions:

Good: Godzilla, Anguirus, Mothra

Bad: MechaGodzilla, King Ghidora, Gigan

Hesei: Biolente. SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah

I understand that most of this crap isn't popular, but neither am I. So nyah. :smileywink:

-Jinx <3

Message 114 of 300 (666 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Make it so the rope at the ground floor entrance of x7 can be walked through like the VIP rope in the club. If you have what you need for access, that is. I'm sick of people clogging both sides of the rope for no reason, just to be a nuisance.

Next suggestion, the Lockwood gift machine should allow people to gift themselves. Not everybody in Home has friends, so alot of folks feel left out. Same goes for those with friends that either can't afford coins, or they just can't be bothered to send a gift or two.

Third suggestion, Mass Effect costumes. With the release of the trilogy last year, it would be a great opportunity to commemorate it with clothes. One of my avatars already looks like one of my versions of Shepard. Now they need something to complete the look. Full body costumes of the alien characters wouldn't go amiss either.

Either increase the size of a current public space, or create a new one, so we can have fun on roller-coasters and other thrill rides. Calm rides, too. A carousel, for instance.

Message 115 of 300 (655 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

Jewelry request.

Necklaces and bracelets as 1 hand item.

I would like to ask for more bracelets, and necklaces as 'one hand item' so you can wear them together.

It's always so difficult to have to choose between them.

Also, more ankle bracelets, and Tiaras would be nice. There still aren't that many to choose from. Please categorize Tiaras in the 'Face' section so they can be worn with every hair. :smileyhappy:

Message 116 of 300 (650 Views)
Wastelander
192 posts

Feb 12, 2013

It would be nice if we had some Indian Sari in different colors also Indian accessories.hunger-games-girl-on-fire-dress-inspired-fashion-indian-saree-designer.jpgrobinegg_blue_baluchari_sari_depicting_mythological_fz38.jpgsu-111-Purple-saree-M.jpgbubble_pink_sari_with_sequins_and_thread_work_vf79.jpg2.jpg

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Message 117 of 300 (619 Views)
Wastelander
524 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Some giantess content would be nice to have, like Attack of the 50-foot Woman. I'd LOVE to see that just once...

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 118 of 300 (614 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1839 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

I would love the ability to make our own tabs in the item inventory, or a search function (with the ability to tag items ourselves).  The biggest offense to the inventory is "ornaments" - At the very least, this could be divided into: PLANTS, FOOD, TROPHIES, WALLS, & actual ORNAMENTS

Being able to sort clothes in the wardrobe by Publisher, or having a search function, would also be greatly appreciated.

Message 119 of 300 (607 Views)
Sackboy
440 posts

Feb 12, 2013

how about a karaoke space, where we can sing on our mic, with a mic on the stage that sync to singers mic so it goes all over space , yes there will be horrible singing but also talented & one entertaining space

Message 120 of 300 (587 Views)
0 Likes