Fender Bender
1419 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions!

Feb 10, 2013

How about some locomotion Dune Buggies with a Public Space in which you could have races?

The Dune Buggies should have the option to have a friend ride with you.

Also, having a Personal Space for the Dune Buggies would be great too!

Also, enable us to personalize our vehicles with choice of color and decor!

5cd6_20.jpg150cc-dune-buggy-beach-buggy-kinroad-buggies.jpg328305853_o.jpg2011010400470722131_131847783.jpg1100cc_Dune_Buggy_4x4_.jpgDune_Buggy_1000.jpgbig-Sandrail-Dune-Buggy-with-GM-Ecotec-Engine-2200CC.jpggraphicdba001.jpgmaplex-buggy1.jpgstock-photo-dune-buggy-huacancina-oasis-and-desert-ica-peru-7697929.jpgmanx_passengers_side.jpg129_0502_06_z+4x4_dune_buggy+jump.jpgdune-buggy-safari-dubai.jpgdunebuggy1600.jpgDune-Buggy.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 91 of 300 (447 Views)
VP of Gaming
26570 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Storage

I like being able to store items that are not used as often (or not used at all). Right now I have no problem finding new items, old items and recently used items. We have filters for those. But finding one particular item in Storage is pretty time consuming. I think our Storage should be revamped and updated.

As our Storage is kept on the server, I propose that our items be categorized by Publisher names. In this way, we can go to a Publisher tile rather than scrolling for minutes at a time to find one item.

From the Publisher tile we would go to Brand and then Head, Shirt, Hand, Legs, Feet or Outfits for clothes. Our Furniture and Inventory items can also be broken down by Publisher.

Currently, as more items are added to Storage, it will get harder to find them. This idea will make things faster and easier. Especially for people who go into their Browsers while in a crowded and busy public space. And for people who are in a hurry.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 92 of 300 (431 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3075 posts

Feb 10, 2013

The ability to make picture we put in frames in our apartments brighter, without haveing to edit them on a PC first.

Message 93 of 300 (424 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3075 posts

Feb 10, 2013

a sub-storage in my storage just for t-shirts.

Message 94 of 300 (414 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Home Core update request.

Add 'Self Invisibility' to the 'Ignore', 'Block' taps.

I would like to ask if, when you 'Ignore', or 'Block' another player, YOUR Avatar can be made 'invisible' to that player?

When you go to one of the shops on your Navi, your Avatar becomes invisible to everyone. So, that aspect is already there.

I'm pretty sure that if 'Self Invisibility' were to be added to the 'Ignore', and 'Block' taps, harassment can be a thing of the past. :smileyhappy: 

Message 95 of 300 (407 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Home Core update request.

Let Locomotions appear just as quickly as Companions.

I like to ask if the Locomotions can be made so that they load first, BEFORE all the other Avatars, instead of after?

As it is now, when you arrive in a space, your activated Locomotion only appears when all the other Avatars have appeared. So, if there are a lot of other players, then it can take as long as 3 minutes before your own Locomotion appears.

Other players say that they saw my Locomotion appear right after my Avatar did. But you don't see that. Only after all the others appear. Companions on the other hand do appear right away.

It would be nice that, with so many nice Locomotions, they would appear just as quickly as companions do, since many of us are becoming rather 'attached' to our favorite Locomotions. :smileyhappy:

Message 96 of 300 (396 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26570 posts

Feb 10, 2013

A brand new Activity Board where Moderation can immediately remove an inappropriate announcement as soon as they are aware of it (with no waiting). In order for this to work effectively, Home Moderators must routinely check out the board so that a minimal amount of Homesters (users) will ever see the offending posts.

With the old board, once Moderation was aware of a bad post, it's removal would take a while due to the Activity Board's programming. Hopefully a reprogrammed board will allow immediate removal of objectional content as soon as Moderation is made aware of it. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 97 of 300 (385 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

A brand new Activity Board where Moderation can immediately remove an inappropriate announcement as soon as they are aware of it (with no waiting). In order for this to work effectively, Home Moderators must routinely check out the board so that a minimal amount of Homesters (users) will ever see the offending posts.

With the old board, once Moderation was aware of a bad post, it's removal would take a while due to the Activity Board's programming. Hopefully a reprogrammed board will allow immediate removal of objectional content as soon as Moderation is made aware of it. 

Not that moderators aren't busy enough, but since the volume of new topics created on the Activity Board are far fewer than those on the forums, perhaps it would work better to have someone simply review and approve each new message before it gets posted.  Messages wouldn't update in 'real time,' but it would eliminate the problems the previous version had.

It would be fairly easy, based on what we saw with the last board to create a list of innapropriate topics that would just simply never find there way to public view in the first place.

ex. blacklisting - follow the same rule as here on the forum.

Or the board could simply be changed to not allow input of text - everything must be selected from drop-down menus such as event type, location, time, etc.  One single text input box could be allowed in case the event is hosted by a group rather than an individual, for example the HCVs, or a specific club, but this input box should be limited to something like 14-16 characters.

Message 98 of 300 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3330 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Would like to see some v-neck sweaters for the ladies :smileyhappy:

And some retro hairstyles!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 99 of 300 (364 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2013

for the love of god GIVE US SPADES ALREADY!!  AT LEAST ALLOW US TO BUY IT FOR PERSONAL SPACES!

Message 100 of 300 (348 Views)
0 Likes