PlayStation MVP
6093 posts

Re: Fam Warz

Jul 26, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

myalana wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Fams help keep Home afloat monetarily - 30 regulars from the forums buying apartments and clothes is a drop in the bucket compared to  30 people in one fam buying gold everything... Why do you think a lot of the new content is targeted toward them,,, They are a consumer nothing more, nothing less... I rarely get harassed by them and if I do I tell them to have a nice day and move on.

We all help keep Home afloat monetarily. This logic however seems a bit akin to suggesting that graffiti artists should be tolerated because they're good for spray paint sales or liquor store hold ups should be overlooked because they're good for gun sales. Rotten behavior is rotten behavior. To excuse it in the name of sales just doesn't make sense to me.

Sadly normal people logic and business logic is not the same thing, Don't get me wrong. I agree with you, on principle. Fact is, we see more and more products designed around fam taste/need.

Yes, I was just pointing out from a business pov, I am pretty sure the devs want to make as much money as they can and could care less about drama on Home. Anyway have a nice day sir.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 55 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1280 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I wonder if jpn home has fam issues (and also fam-influenced items) as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 55 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10390 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Episode V...NOW

fam.png

Episode V, THE FAMZ STRIKE BACK

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Dork Star has been destroyed, Fam troops have driven the Rebel forces from Home's public spaces and pursued them across the internet.

Evading the dreaded Fam Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Al2009man has established a new secret base on a remote personal space on Home.

The evil lord Darth Hater, obsessed with finding young Al2009man, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of Home...

godfather.jpg

"You're not actually taking us INTO the Godfather space?"

"They'd be crazy to follow us, wouldn't they?"

So... I'm Panda Skywalker? I wonder about the first battle against me vs Darth Hater goes... [It's episode V...right??]

edit: anyway, Do episode VI (make sure to be the final capture) XD 

gonna go create a video based on your story  

Instead doing commentary via my tumblr http://al2009man.tumblr.com/post/56540244418/fam-wars-episode-iv-comments-by-al2009man

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Instead of making an arena for FAM fighting, I want to see this FAM version of star wars right now! Host it at cantina. Please??? Lol!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 55 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
891 posts

Jul 27, 2013

:smileyvery-happy::smileylol::smileyvery-happy:  I was just wondering the same thing.

And I thought, oh wow, and I gave out at least 40 Mt.Olympus lightning bolts to them. How could I be so stupid..

LightningEmotion wrote:
I wonder if jpn home has fam issues (and also fam-influenced items) as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 55 (57 Views)
0 Likes