Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29051 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

strider367 wrote:

I hope you understand they are reading this. They have always read these forums. Some posters here are the freezers...


We know that. Even the ones who come here and make believe they are all innocent. Many of us know better but be that as it may we simply have to hope they don't find another way to do it.

 

They certainly won't hesitate to do it again. The method may change but the character of the people who would do it again sure hasn't. 

Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 281 (383 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

TheDeadGirl_666 wrote:
Notice no freezers posted anything. LMAO 8)


lol I noticed that too.



WOW !!!!!!

 

There are two old sayings.

 

One is, "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king". (I have 2 eyes by the way and can see very clearly).

 

And the second being...

 

"Let he who hath eyes see"....and just because Sony chooses a see no evil policy doesnt mean we all are stupid.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 281 (356 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012
Mods also need to keep a look out on exploder. That where these,s kids getting this from.
Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 281 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

Dead... YES THEY KNOW (Chester Cheetah voice)...we even know about you.

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 281 (336 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/04/2011
Offline
985 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They certainly won't hesitate to do it again. The method may change but the character of the people who would do it again sure hasn't. 


The Freezers,and their lookouts, n the Fams that harbor and hire them, will never change. My contempt for Sony grows over time. How shortsighted of Sony to value the patronage of a few abusers, over the many unhappy users who have been continuously frozen.

 

Example: A guy stuck his face into my crotch yesterday. When informed he had been reported for his disgusting activity, he replied "I've been reported 67 times, and nothing has ever happened."

If users like him got "eye opening" suspensions, chances are very good he would never do it again.

 

Home is overpopulated with Freezers and their fawning n respectful sycophants, the Hackers, and the incorrigible Sexual Offenders/Predators. Get rid of them permanently; ensure they can never come back to PSN.

 

Then, Home will be overpopulated with happy members, who will be happy to spend money in a venue they can actually use without anger, dejection,  and fear.

 

Simple, Sony. Or is this too simple for u to comprehend ?

 

 

 photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 281 (326 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2012
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

strider367 wrote:

I hope you understand they are reading this. They have always read these forums. Some posters here are the freezers...


We know that. Even the ones who come here and make believe they are all innocent. Many of us know better but be that as it may we simply have to hope they don't find another way to do it.

 

They certainly won't hesitate to do it again. The method may change but the character of the people who would do it again sure hasn't. 


 

I hope they don't find a new method either, i'm tired of getting frozen on home lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 281 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

strider367 wrote:

I hope you understand they are reading this. They have always read these forums. Some posters here are the freezers...


We know that. Even the ones who come here and make believe they are all innocent. Many of us know better but be that as it may we simply have to hope they don't find another way to do it.

 

They certainly won't hesitate to do it again. The method may change but the character of the people who would do it again sure hasn't. 


 

I hope they don't find a new method either, i'm tired of getting frozen on home lol.


smh your a trip

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 281 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2204 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012

Where is the proof that its been patched? 

 

Even if it is, I think its only a matter of time before some fat nerd with bad acme sitting behind his $2000+ PC finds a new method and posts it online.

 

Then a random unemployed loser with nothing going for him in life.  With too much time on his hands.  Who thinks he's hot.. "doodoo" on the internet finds the method posted by the fat nerdy programmer and abuses it again.

 

But props to the devs for fixing it for now.

#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 281 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/30/2011
Offline
197 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Well, Home still isn't 100% freeze free. Playing that mini bots battle in the action distract Thurs, and froze right in a game play. And notice everyone playing currently wasn't moving. Wasn't moving. I really get mad on having the repair HDD message. And having my PS3 get messed up on Home trial and error. So if you Moderators are reading and monitoring this thread post. I am not happy at all about home. Reason why I rarely stay in home. My suggestion to Developers is continue to enhance the better quality of home. And continue to take what you got now and continue developing it more so it will be more stable than it is now. I'll support Home. But it still needs to show more improvements.

-

NOTICE: Friend(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-

Message(s) Request: NOT Accepting (DENIED).

-
Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 281 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 21, 2012
Yes , this is what I mean. I'm being cloned, but any way, Happy its all over. 8 )
Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 281 (171 Views)
0 Likes