Nov 07 2012
By: jbisnutbush Splicer 42 posts

FREE Techno Peep by Heavy Water

7 replies 565 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

Just check the good ol' Twitter and caught a code that gives you a free techno peep for your place. If there is a thread out there already on this, my bad..just sharing info for free stuff  The code for NA is 46DG-EHNB-Q9GJ 

There is also a code for EU on there Twitter account. Hope this was helpful!

BANANA POWER!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (565 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Re: FREE Techno Peep by Heavy Water

Nov 7, 2012

jbisnutbush wrote:

Just check the good ol' Twitter and caught a code that gives you a free techno peep for your place. If there is a thread out there already on this, my bad..just sharing info for free stuff  The code for NA is 46DG-EHNB-Q9GJ 

Yep something that the general public had nothing to do with and give it to them also....   Here we go Again!    :smileysad:

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (547 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

jbisnutbush wrote:

Yep something that the general public had nothing to do with and give it to them also....   Here we go Again!    :smileysad:

This coming from you who wanted the Penthouse Suite for nothing...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Nov 7, 2012

halo_nothing wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

jbisnutbush wrote:

This coming from you who wanted the Penthouse Suite for nothing...

Say what?  Penthouse?  U got me confused with someone else....   I don't have any penthouse and don't even care about whatever that is!   So u got the wrong person here wasn't me!

On a side note" I got my Free Heavy Water item's now so u can have at them!  Since i am a member of there Groups!  LOL!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Nov 8, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

jbisnutbush wrote:

I don't get the issue HeavyWater has even came on these forums and said they encourage people posting the codes so why are you the only one with a problem with it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (373 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3603 posts

Nov 8, 2012

nomad5504 wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

jbisnutbush wrote:

I don't get the issue HeavyWater has even came on these forums and said they encourage people posting the codes so why are you the only one with a problem with it?

Because he complains about everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (367 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 8, 2012

jbisnutbush wrote:

Its nice of you to want to help out with this, seriously, and for that I say thanks but there already is a thread for all the Codes Heavy Water is putting out including this one.. And it gets updated all the time. Just thought I'd let you know.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 8, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

nomad5504 wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

jbisnutbush wrote:

Because he complains about everything.

And the funny thing is he wants someone to invite him to their JP personal space so he can get the GZ burger outfit for FREE!! LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (349 Views)
0 Likes