Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7693 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] Extremely Lame Contest

Jan 6, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

This contest was not as lame as I'd hoped it would be.  I'm sure that with a little more effort, myalana could make it even lamer next time.  Or perhaps less effort would increase the lameness.  But would that make the contest better or worse?  I can't decide.

On the lameness scale, I'd like give this contest a 7.3/10.  Since I didn't win, however, I'm forced to score it at 6.6/10.  Some people might see that as a worse score but we know about the power of those sixes. :smileywink:

Now, don't even get me started on the prize.  I think that I already have it and I'm sure that there are smaller ones available.

MsLiza, you are obviously more generous in regards to scoring than I, but then it IS the 6th day of the month so I see the sense of it. I sent Boomer a little something extra from her wishlist for not complaining and seeming to enjoy the overall lameness of it all.

Thew, I think you'll do an excellent job hosting the next event should there be one. I was quite surprised that everyone's expectations were delightfully low and as such, I had to do very little to live up to them. Perhaps future hosts will work  to up the overall lameness of the contest and decrease the reward, I really did try to put forth as little effort as possible.

Message 31 of 33 (122 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4321 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I have an idea that'll make score keeping less tedious on my end. So it'll take less effort and of course, be lame.
Message 32 of 33 (110 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7693 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I have an idea that'll make score keeping less tedious on my end. So it'll take less effort and of course, be lame.

Good luck to you and I already have an acceptance rant in mind should I prove victorious in your lame contest.

Message 33 of 33 (90 Views)