Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Jan 4, 2013

Yeah, I got that problem half a dozen times yesterday and gave up.

Today I can't even access the friend list at the helipad.

nDreams, if you're reading this, any word on fixing these issues?

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 85 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8922 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Hmm I thought the helipad not populating friends was just on my end. Lately (last week or two) it takes a long time for the list to show, if at all.
Also, about the time it takes to finish this games 100 challenges, I assume some sort of upgrade will be made purchasable down the line to level up quicker like the auroralite hoodie was made available after Orbrunner had been out for a while. I dont appreciate the fact you need warbucks to complete this games challenges also. Nothing like shaming you into purchases right? Oh so you spent a year playing this and now want to 100% it? Gotta spend sucker.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 85 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I know they need to fix FUBAR...the friends list will just hang without loading at certain times of the day/evening...plus if you leave you catch a boot and an error

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 85 (272 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 4, 2013

So im actually really new to the whole PSH thing and have like 3 friends, and this game is way hard to lvl without friends.So if anyone is still lokking for friends, plz add me. Thx

~Malekial

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 85 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1406 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I just picked up the Armory on a couple of accounts and am trying out the new weapons.  I put out a couple of Atom Scramblers and they didn't do a thing.  Anyone know what they are supposed to do, or how to activate them?

I, too, am experiencing the slow, or non-existent, loading of friends.  I also fall part way through the map sometimes when retrieving gifts.  :smileyindifferent:  DG

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 85 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

I just picked up the Armory on a couple of accounts and am trying out the new weapons.  I put out a couple of Atom Scramblers and they didn't do a thing.  Anyone know what they are supposed to do, or how to activate them?

I, too, am experiencing the slow, or non-existent, loading of friends.  I also fall part way through the map sometimes when retrieving gifts.  :smileyindifferent:  DG

I only bought the atom scrambler once because it wasn't that universally useful for the high price.  I am pretty sure it only works against the soldiers. It's been really hit or miss for me on loading friends or gifts the past week. Sometimes nothing loads at all, and sometimes when they do load and I go to their space, it's empty.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 85 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I was about to ask the same question about the Atom Scramblers, and the AA Guns as well. I'm just about to level 10 and I have not seen any usefulness from these weapons.

The Robowarrior rules though :smileylol:

castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 85 (230 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Jan 4, 2013

The Anti Aircraft guns are for the Helicopters. I'm not sure which level those start up, but they're a good bit of fun. I haven't unlocked the surface to air missles yet, so I haven't figured out if there is something beyond the helicopters.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 85 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8922 posts

Jan 4, 2013
^likewise about those useless weapons. I cant figure out what their deal is and how they work myself
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 85 (223 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25467 posts

Jan 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
^likewise about those useless weapons. I cant figure out what their deal is and how they work myself

I'm thinking that in a future update, they will come in very handy.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 85 (221 Views)
0 Likes