Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Jan 25, 2013

At least one other person has experienced the bug which prevents the game from loading after finishing the last exploration mission. Definitely hold off on completing all 50 until nDreams releases a patch.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 85 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 8, 2013

For those of you who can still play F.U.B.A.R., have you been having problems with your truck warehouses?

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 85 (257 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Hey All,

We have now submitted a new version of FUBAR so it is just entering the QA process in the different Sony regions. We need to wait for sign off in all regions before it will then be released. I will of course keep you up to date as to when this will be.

The issues with the truck warehouse and gifts causing you to fall though into the world should have been fixed as of this morning as it was something we could do server end. If you are having issues, let me know here so i can investigate further.

Thanks for your patience with this,

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 85 (247 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Thanks for the update, Joey.

I just checked my truck warehouse; it's back to working order.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 85 (235 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1700 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knew more about arranging your base.  Like, do buildings need road access in order to function correctly?  Do morale boosting buildings need to be adjacent to barracks?  What do decorations do (if anything) to help your base/troops?  What constitutes a "messy" base?

I just bought 3 new morale buildings and see no improvements to morale (I only have 3 barracks, as I am new to the game).

All in all, there is not enough information given in the game.  Like how much a building will effect your troops, and what each weapon is most effective against.  Also, the Friends List not loading is pretty time consuming & annoying - but you can get out of it by pressing "SELECT" and going to your personal space.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 85 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4293 posts

Feb 10, 2013

anamri wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew more about arranging your base.  Like, do buildings need road access in order to function correctly?  Do morale boosting buildings need to be adjacent to barracks?  What do decorations do (if anything) to help your base/troops?  What constitutes a "messy" base?

You don't need roads. Buildings can be placed anywhere. Decorations do nothing. Not sure what a messy base is, but I know most of my friends have one...:smileytongue:

I just bought 3 new morale buildings and see no improvements to morale (I only have 3 barracks, as I am new to the game).

If your moral level is in the green, adding more morale buildings don't do anything. Morale buildings only affect a certain amount of troops. So you need to keep that up when adding more barracks.

All in all, there is not enough information given in the game.  Like how much a building will effect your troops, and what each weapon is most effective against.  Also, the Friends List not loading is pretty time consuming & annoying - but you can get out of it by pressing "SELECT" and going to your personal space.

Only the paid for buildings actually do anything for your base. It tells you in the description. The game resets at 7:00 PM EST. I find it best to do it in the morning.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 85 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1700 posts

Feb 10, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

anamri wrote:

You don't need roads. Buildings can be placed anywhere. Decorations do nothing. Not sure what a messy base is, but I know most of my friends have one...:smileytongue:

If your moral level is in the green, adding more morale buildings don't do anything. Morale buildings only affect a certain amount of troops. So you need to keep that up when adding more barracks.

Only the paid for buildings actually do anything for your base. It tells you in the description. The game resets at 7:00 PM EST. I find it best to do it in the morning.

My morale is only orange (in the middle).  I did use warbucks to purchase a couple of buildings.  I was hoping they could add what percentage the building effects the barracks, since it doesn't seem to be helping at all.  I only have 100 troops, but enough morale buildings to keep 250 troops happy... I have no idea why they aren't happier!

Thanks for telling me about the roads!  I won't bother ever buying them then. :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 85 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
238 posts

Feb 10, 2013

^

They want a strip club for green morale.

Here to rain on the parade.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 85 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1700 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Is that the only thing that will do it?  I hope not, or all of my other purchases are pointless.  I don't even have access to it yet anyway. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 85 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

No. Adding yellow buildings will appease your soldiers which in turn fills your morale bar. The capacity of the morale bar is determined by the number of soldiers at your base (which is capped by rank). The higher your current level of morale, the more points you will earn for each activity.

The one exception to this is Mahoney's Strip Club, which increases your morale bar by 20%. It's the only "free" building which provides a boost. Buy it as soon as you can. I believe the initial price is 1600 points, so have some stockpiled before you reach the level at which it's available.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 85 (157 Views)
0 Likes