Apr 30 2013
By: Joanna_Dark_ PlayStation MVP 29005 posts

Exotic & Magic Carpet & Magic Lamp PV by Granzella

[ Edited ]
15 replies 353 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

Looks like the Magic Carpet will be released after all by Granzella. It's listed this morning on both their Japan and English pages. They also appear to be listing the School Life Blazer Set 2 on their English page as well although it's hard to know what specific content will be NA Wednesday. 

I'm hoping we'll see the Cheerleader set here in North America this week but it doesn't appear to be listed on their English page. :smileysad:

http://granzellagames.com/menu/

Edit: Full worldwide Granzella update here at YPSH.

http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/new-this-week-from-granzella-worldwide-5-1-13.8703/

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 6.58.01 AM.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (353 Views)
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Re: Exotic & Magic Carpet & Magic Lamp PV by Granzella

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013
Really? -_-...... I want those cheerleader outfits or the Indian outfits can go suck a donkey pipe :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (345 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

I kind of like the Wind and Earth set personally. The cheerleader video is here and I know lots are waiting for it. We should know a bit later this morning what will be in North America.

School Life video is here:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (324 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Apr 30, 2013
I really like The Exotic and School life outfits, I certainly hope these items make their way to NA.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (315 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5840 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Awesome upload, Joanna. I see Granzella is following Lockwood footsteps when creating Arabic-themed items. Not to mention the Exotic and Magic Carpet LMO animation is a lot more fluid than Lockwood's Jewel in the Sky LMO. 

I see they added Disney references because one of the companions resemble Genie from Aladdin.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
623 posts

Apr 30, 2013
The exotic outfits look very nice, I'll probably pick one up tomorrow. I'll stop by your place later, and give you a cheer Joanna. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (289 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3888 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Nice they decided to finally release the magic carpet. I remember they were contemplating canceling that item around the time the jewel of the skies was released.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ixarix wrote:
The exotic outfits look very nice, I'll probably pick one up tomorrow. I'll stop by your place later, and give you a cheer Joanna. :smileytongue:

They don't list them on their English page so perhaps they aren't coming this week. I suspect Karen at ypsh will have the full update up shortly so I'll know exactly what's coming where. I'm hoping there will be news about something other than outfits and lmo's. We'll have to wait and see.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (277 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Nice they decided to finally release the magic carpet. I remember they were contemplating canceling that item around the time the jewel of the skies was released.

At one point they were talking about giving them away. It doesn't look that way although I'd love to see FREE as a price but I doubt we'll have that kind of luck. LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (275 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 30, 2013

are they releasing the outfits that go with the carpets as well? i liked those better than the lockwood set but not better than the juggernaut set. it would be great to have the set though

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (253 Views)
0 Likes