Keyblade Wielder
5920 posts

Re: Evil Tree Posters....WT??? FAIL!!

May 23, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

We still have to get an approval to make them. Since loot already is making them, we may not be able to do so. But we will deff look into it.

Approval from who? There's no patent on Home Standees. nDreams and Mass Media both make them, there was also a UFC announcer one.

Message 61 of 68 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12440 posts

May 23, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

We still have to get an approval to make them. Since loot already is making them, we may not be able to do so. But we will deff look into it.

Approval from who? There's no patent on Home Standees. nDreams and Mass Media both make them, there was also a UFC announcer one.

...Licensing? ...Making a Contract? or something like that

But... Isn't that Competivity/Receptivity? (in a misspelling way)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 62 of 68 (193 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5920 posts

May 23, 2013

al2009man wrote:

..Licensing? ...Making a Contract? or something like that

They already have the rights to make the Grimm Fairy Tale and Wonderland stuff.

They don't need permission to make the posters in a standee form.

Message 63 of 68 (187 Views)
Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

May 23, 2013

Contractual business we are not allowed to discuss from a legal stand point. So like we said when we get an ok we will begin working on these, if we are given a green light.

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 64 of 68 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

Those are sick, if you guys would be interested in see some Grimm Fairy Tales versions of those then we would be more than happy to make them!! Very nice!

I just want to say how much I appreciate your participation and responses.  The fact that you are such a small company with limited resources and still take the time to interact with us means a great deal.  Even more so considering I and others have been critical of your first foray into Home, and you clearly want to try and improve your products.

It's for this reason, I am looking forward to buying some of your future products, and seeing what you come up with in the coming weeks and months.  Communication is key to customer satisfaction, and so while I am passing on the posters, I look forward to being a customer soon enough.

BTW:  You really should get your Developer Red PSN Tag - It's a well deserved status, and will help draw attention to your posts.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 65 of 68 (151 Views)
Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

May 24, 2013

D-Nitrate,

Thank you for the words! We are doing our best. Like you stated, we are smaller company and we want to do right by everyone. While we know that we will not please everyone, we will do our best to please the majority. Please believe as we grow, our projects will become more and more insane! We have a TON of stuff in store, but everything boils do to resources. With all of your support hopefully we will be able to help redefine what it means to enjoy a Home experience! We are gamers too! So we understand the want and need to have the ultimately sick, epic, insane or whatever adjective you choose to use, experience! Thank you for your support!

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 66 of 68 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 24, 2013
Word!! ^^
- Restless Dreams.
Message 67 of 68 (114 Views)
MVP Support
7181 posts

May 24, 2013

Nice seeing more developers participating in the forums keep up the good word Evil Tree Studios!

KANE-FIRE

Message 68 of 68 (108 Views)