Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 26 2013
By: Grand_Moff Survivor 1691 posts

[Event] GE 501st's 2nd Annual Make-A-Wish Fundraiser: Starting June 1st

7 replies 471 views Edited May 26, 2013

The GE 501st is announcing its 2nd annual Make-A-Wish fundraiser, in memory of Katie Johnson, a little who was diagnosed with a deadly cancer in 2004. In memory of this little, brave girl, the GE 501st is holding our second online fundraiser to help grant the wishes of other children who are battling life-threatening diseases. We cannot do this alone. We need your help.

The Make-A-Wish fundraiser first kicked off in June 2012. PSHome Gazette, along with Hellfire Games, Loot Gear, Juggernaut Games, Lockwood Studios, nDreams, and the host of the Tester, worked with the GE 501st by donating prizes and redeem codes to be raffled off for those who helped donate to the fundraiser.

Now, in 2013, the members of the GE 501st and developers on PS Home are doing it again. Throughout the month of June, the GE 501st will be hosting gatherings on PS Home to help with this fundraiser event.

This year, we'd like thank the following developers for donating codes and items as prizes:
Digital Leisure Inc.
Hellfire Games
Lockwood
Loot Entertainment
nDreams - Official Fan Page

And special thanks to the guys and girls at Fore-Play4Life Foundation for spreading the word of this fundraiser.

Please check out the commercial video that PSTalent so graciously helped us this year film.

Be sure to find the GE  501st all over Home promoting this great cause. You can help this cause by visiting the official Make-A-Wish website Make-A-Wish 2nd Annual Fundraiser in Memory of Katie Johnson and donating. Every dollar helps and works closer towards changing the lives of children fighting with terminal illnesses.

For more information about the Make-A-Wish foundation, or if you'd like to find out more information about the GE 501st, see the links below:

Official Make-A-Wish Foundation Website: http://wish.org/

GE 501st Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GE501st

Message 1 of 8 (471 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Re: [Event] GE 501st's 2nd Annual Make-A-Wish Fundraiser: Starting June 1st

May 26, 2013

That's a very touching story and a wonderful thing to see a group of Home users engaged in. Love the video too which I've see before. 

Message 2 of 8 (468 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

May 27, 2013

Good Morning,

Great vid! While both my wife and myself enjoy our "JUNK" we'll be using those monies in June for Make A Wish on home. I hope that all the I Love My Junk...Junkies join us in a real world cause!

See you on home!

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 3 of 8 (408 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

May 27, 2013

I m very touched by your generosity, it's people like you who make me proud to use HOME!

BRAVO from France.

God bless you and all Helpers!

Sahondra.

Message 4 of 8 (371 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1177 posts

May 27, 2013
Awesome Moff, i'm sure you guys will do great.
Message 5 of 8 (366 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

May 28, 2013

With all the negativity that happens on the forums, I'm very surprised that only four of us seem to be interested in the Make-A-Wish Fundraiser ! What's up folks?

See you on Home

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 6 of 8 (333 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 30, 2013

Again Have to say Excellent work on the Article Moff! Come on Guys and Gals, as it has been said, dont buy "Junk" during the June Make-a-Wish Fundraiser, contribute to help a child, even a little bit helps a child in need! Together we can make a difference!

Message 7 of 8 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 11, 2013

This is a wonderful cause and every little bit helps, please spread the word people ^.^ 

Message 8 of 8 (273 Views)
0 Likes