Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

Re: [Event] Cinco de Mayo Scavenger Hunt

May 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Not quite what I would have expected from a General pic but that should be easy to spot! :smileyhappy:

He's not dressed for battle, more for a wedding. Oooh, if I made him marry my Jessica Rabbit avatar at Southern Island, would the pics go in the Ladies Fashion Runway thread, or the Cosplay thread?

Do both. I'd love to see them. Any pics of the Hooonay Mooon? 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 112 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Not quite what I would have expected from a General pic but that should be easy to spot! :smileyhappy:

He's not dressed for battle, more for a wedding. Oooh, if I made him marry my Jessica Rabbit avatar at Southern Island, would the pics go in the Ladies Fashion Runway thread, or the Cosplay thread?

I never get the royalties due for those kind of pics...I best not invite the photographer.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 112 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I never get the royalties due for those kind of pics...I best not invite the photographer.

Royalties... pffft! I always sell to private collectors at auction. Some people have more money than sense and it is our OBLIGATION to find ways to make them more balanced individuals (by fleecing them). Wait.. what are we talking about?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 112 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

May 5, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Royalties... pffft! I always sell to private collectors at auction. Some people have more money than sense and it is our OBLIGATION to find ways to make them more balanced individuals (by fleecing them). Wait.. what are we talking about?

Do you really want to know? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 112 (225 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4176 posts

May 5, 2013
LT, last time you made participants say "happy easter" to qualify. Is there a phrase this time? Can we make it buenos dias, or balls...? :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 112 (218 Views)
Fender Bender
1492 posts

May 5, 2013
And back on topic! :smileyhappy: The General is on the loose in Home tonite. Who is going to be the first to find him? Good luck to all, who have signed up for yet another of LT's zany events. You do not want to miss this one, join us!
Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 112 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

May 5, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
And back on topic! :smileyhappy: The General is on the loose in Home tonite. Who is going to be the first to find him? Good luck to all, who have signed up for yet another of LT's zany events. You do not want to miss this one, join us!

Is there a place where everyone meets or do we just do our thing when given the "Go"?

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 112 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1492 posts

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Is there a place where everyone meets or do we just do our thing when given the "Go"?

If this is like the Easter Bunny Hunt, we started from our perspective locations. LT kept us updated by post to his OP here in the Forum. 

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 112 (186 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4176 posts

May 5, 2013
We should have a central starting line at 7:50 with LT and the General, and watch the General poof into hiding at 8. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 112 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 5, 2013

Few things:

• He will be surly, Mya. It's the same guy that played the bunny, that should be fun for you.
  • It is not Jersquall.
  • There will be different phrases to say once you find him. You can pick your favourite. I'll post them in about an hour.
  • There is no starting place, just go when the pics are posted.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 112 (177 Views)