Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic : WIT NEW PIC

May 1, 2007
Right now I don't doubt it started in EU, and I dont care since I'm in NA and waiting...but that email pic doesn't give proof of the beta currently going on...it just proves invites were sent out to sign up, not to download or as a second confirmation...so I don't get the point of posting it?..
PSN: thisislink
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

csubathlete wrote:
Right now I don't doubt it started in EU, and I dont care since I'm in NA and waiting...but that email pic doesn't give proof of the beta currently going on...it just proves invites were sent out to sign up, not to download or as a second confirmation...so I don't get the point of posting it?..

The reason for posting was because ppl kept saying... " HOW WILL WE GET THE CONFERMATION " and that tells u" VIA F'IN EMAIL "
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15955 posts

May 1, 2007
It's real, just so that everyone still doubting knows.  I've got a few on my friends list that are playing it.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 1, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:
It's real, just so that everyone still doubting knows.  I've got a few on my friends list that are playing it.

you should post a screenshot.. I think everyone needs to see more then the original pictures to buy it.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15955 posts

May 1, 2007

nekon wrote:

Maggot9 wrote:

you should post a screenshot.. I think everyone needs to see more then the original pictures to buy it.

Why? So you can see different usernames that are "playing" it?
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1650 posts

May 1, 2007
you could always block out the names in paint or photoshop
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:

I defenetly see your point ... but I kinda see his as well

Whats happened is that right now, everyone's heard "I have friends" ... but only have 1 pic ....

Even if you block out the names completely, actually having more pics of people with the "home" tag would probably helpful iprooving that it is indeed going on ... lots of people believe ... not many are sure though ... just saying though
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15955 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

Maggot9 wrote:

Whats happened is that right now, everyone's heard "I have friends" ... but only have 1 pic ....

Even if you block out the names completely, actually having more pics of people with the "home" tag would probably helpful iprooving that it is indeed going on ... lots of people believe ... not many are sure though ... just saying though

If I blocked out the names it would be the exact same screenshot as the one that's been posted.  Did you both not read the NeoGAF thread?
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 1, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:

nekon wrote:

Maggot9 wrote:

I believe in others rights to privacy, but rest assured it makes no difference to me WHO is on HOME. I'm waiting to get in on the US beta just like everyone else who got the first e-mail. The fact you're dancing around the matter only disproves your earlier posts.

Maggot9 wrote:

Naustradamus wrote:

Maggot9 wrote:

If I blocked out the names it would be the exact same screenshot as the one that's been posted.  Did you both not read the NeoGAF thread?

Would it? Using the same camera? same angle? All we're asking for is more shots.. In the time you've spent arguing with us you could have easily put some shots up.

Message Edited by nekon on 05-01-2007 01:59 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic

May 1, 2007

lostboy85 wrote:
is anybody worried that they might have entered their PSN ID wrong?
just wondering.

i was wondering the same thing...i hope i entered mine right
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 144 (18 Views)
0 Likes