Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 19 2013
By: DementedDollFace Lombax Warrior 20 posts
Offline

EstherRex1, Real Life Cosplay

[ Edited ]
26 replies 1336 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

I will gladly take your requests<3 So please, feel free to contact in any way you want. You can either send a picture or ask to meet up with me. I will be flattered that you chose me to do it in all honesty ;D Enjoy lovelies.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So this is my cosplay of EstherRex1. THANK YOU for letting me use you(: I loved this outfit, and just had to do a a real life mimic of it. So enjoy:smileyvery-happy:

 

IMG_1779.PNG

Esther

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 So that's that. If you ever see Esther, talk to her. She's freakin' awesome. And now, I will be working on my next cosply given to me through this thread. I think it had something to do with a mask and a bat with nails? Anyway, until then ^_^

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So here is PinkJulia :smileyvery-happy: I know I've done another thread about her, but I just love her so much, had to do another one with her ;P Thaaaankfully, her avatar has the same style as I do in real life, yes, toast and all.

 

THANK YOU JULIA for being around all this time and letting me do yet another thread with you <3

 

PinkJulia Cosplay.jpg100_0684.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you xMINDBIIIURx! Sorry it took me so long but thank you for being patient. It really means a lot. Blame school for the delay hehe.

 

Cosplay Chris1.jpgCosplay Chris.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So anyway, THANK YOU AGAIN xMINDBIIIURx, I told him that I'd get right to this.. like last week lol. Or maybe even longer, who knows. My schedule has been busy.

Admire it, hate it, tell me my flaws so I can improve. I will admire it all either way <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

These are just previous entries. But this is to show that this is a continuous thread(:

 

ID: Miasakii

 

IMG_1594.JPGIMG_1618.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ID: Legendary_Vicki

 

Vee.jpgIMG_1584.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND MOI<3

 

IMG_1589.JPG

Message 1 of 27 (1,336 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

Oh wow, it turned out really good.

Did you paint those jeans yourself, or they come like that? :cattongue:

 

We talked about how hard it can be mimic home clothing, to real life.

But this is almost exactly what it should be.

 

Thanks again for using me.

:cathappy:

Message 2 of 27 (1,303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013
Awesome CJ!! every detail is perfect
Message 3 of 27 (1,292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/31/2013
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Oh wow, it turned out really good.

Did you paint those jeans yourself, or they come like that? :cattongue:

 

We talked about how hard it can be mimic home clothing, to real life.

But this is almost exactly what it should be.

 

Thanks again for using me.

:cathappy:


I painted them.. then I painted my house :smileyvery-happy:

And thank YOU for not being so hasty when you had to wait ^_^

Message 4 of 27 (1,284 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

DementedDollFace wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Oh wow, it turned out really good.

Did you paint those jeans yourself, or they come like that? :cattongue:

 

We talked about how hard it can be mimic home clothing, to real life.

But this is almost exactly what it should be.

 

Thanks again for using me.

:cathappy:


I painted them.. then I painted my house :smileyvery-happy:

And thank YOU for not being so hasty when you had to wait ^_^


Haha, I like the photoshoot though.

Hope to do more in the future, if we both have the chance.

 

You're welcome. 

I almost forgot I even done this, until I saw the thread. :catembarrassed:

Message 5 of 27 (1,277 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

Let me get this straight...

 

Your mimicking a social interface that's mimicking real life? Effectively, you're wearing normal clothes.

Message 6 of 27 (1,252 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3042 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Let me get this straight...

 

Your mimicking a social interface that's mimicking real life? Effectively, you're wearing normal clothes.


 

 

It's all in good fun.   I like it.

Message 7 of 27 (1,247 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4338 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013
Message 8 of 27 (1,238 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2009
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

LOL! That's so awesome!  As a joke, sometimes my bestfriend and I in real life will do the Home poses/  gestures in random places together then have a huge laugh....then people think we're nuts LOL!

Message 9 of 27 (1,193 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: Home Real Life Cosplay

Jun 19, 2013

so im guessing the cosplay thread is retired then? this is the 2nd(or 3rd) solo thread iv seen about cosplay since the introduction of the official(unofficial) cosplay thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 27 (1,173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes