Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Enterprise doors are now fixed

Dec 22, 2013

My BIGGEST complaint is the fact that there is no sound there. :smileymad: IF I would have known that the Bridge didn't have any enviromental audio so that it sounds like you are actually on the Bridge before I bought it I wouldn't have wasted $5.00 for it to be honest NOT only that BUT if you designers want to do a Star Trek Bridge then you should do the Bridge of the NCC-1701 Enterprise from the last 2 JJ Abrams Star Trek movies and also I want the Yellow, Blue and Red uniforms like the 2 newest Star Trek movies have not that inferior next generation crap which was NEVER better then the original Star Trek tv series was. :smileylol:

Message 11 of 15 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Dec 29, 2013

SCSA420 wrote:

My BIGGEST complaint is the fact that there is no sound there. :smileymad: IF I would have known that the Bridge didn't have any enviromental audio so that it sounds like you are actually on the Bridge before I bought it I wouldn't have wasted $5.00 for it to be honest NOT only that BUT if you designers want to do a Star Trek Bridge then you should do the Bridge of the NCC-1701 Enterprise from the last 2 JJ Abrams Star Trek movies and also I want the Yellow, Blue and Red uniforms like the 2 newest Star Trek movies have not that inferior next generation crap which was NEVER better then the original Star Trek tv series was. :smileylol:

There is sound there. In fact they have the bridge ambient sound AND the engine room ambient sound there and the doors make a noise.

I could do without the lens flares. I would like to see Quark's, Ten Forward, more of the Enterprise-D, and maybe some Voyager. Would love to see the classic ships from the movies too.

Well, there's always Star Trek online.

Message 12 of 15 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2834 posts

Dec 29, 2013

:^/ Interestingly, I had placed picutre frames in the original locations, and they are still there, floating in place. I tried using the furniture editor to move one to one of the new spaces, and it worked, but would not change back again. So, I just canceled the change. Instead, I added two new frames to the new locations, leaving the others hanging there.

;^) Not sure what I'll do with them, but I know that removing them would be an irreversable action, so I won't do that. Not for a long time, anyway.

Message 13 of 15 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Dec 30, 2013

I just deleted mine.

Message 14 of 15 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2449 posts

Dec 30, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ Interestingly, I had placed picutre frames in the original locations, and they are still there, floating in place. I tried using the furniture editor to move one to one of the new spaces, and it worked, but would not change back again. So, I just canceled the change. Instead, I added two new frames to the new locations, leaving the others hanging there.

;^) Not sure what I'll do with them, but I know that removing them would be an irreversable action, so I won't do that. Not for a long time, anyway.

I kind of wish I had left mine out in space. Perhaps if I had put a chair where I had the fish tank, I might have been able to get out there in that time warp space... maybe anyway. Too late for me. :smileysad:

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 15 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes