Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2013
By: Kid_Fleetfoot Fender Bender 2415 posts

Enterprise doors are now fixed

14 replies 326 views Edited Dec 19, 2013

After earlier having great difficulty it was a relief to go to the Enterprise apartment and find that the doors that opened and closed continuously no longer do so. They do open when approached and then close.

The pounding sound is still there but without the doors closing it doesn't seem to bother me, at least the little time I was there. It also seems to be covered enough with music items.

The Captain's quarters has moved thus all my furniture was outside in space. However, using the Furniture organiser it was easily moved back to where I had it. 

Also, the furniture seems to have spawning points in the main room also.

After earlier not being able to go to most of my spaces, this improvment was more than welcome as a small bit of good news. 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (326 Views)
Survivor
1837 posts

Re: Enterprise doors are now fixed

Dec 19, 2013

If I'm not mistaken. The "plaque" is also fixed. Showing NCC-1701-D Galaxy class and everything it should.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (313 Views)
Treasure Hunter
2990 posts

Dec 19, 2013

Engage! Number one.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (307 Views)
Gaming Beast
1562 posts

Dec 19, 2013

A friend invited me to his and I was pretty disappointed.  Its only 4.99 but even at that price it seems like a gyp.  Too cartoonish looking too.. I did like the screen though.  Actually we thought the door shutting all the time was joke they were playing on the customers.  Glad to see it was fixed.  I wanted to buy an enterprise but something better.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2719 posts

Dec 20, 2013
'Too cartoonish' was how I described it as well.

It's a shame, with some interactive items and a bit of effort it could have been so much better. There is so much potential here, I just hope they release more, but learn from this release to improve on the next one.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (250 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4924 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Actually we thought the door shutting all the time was joke they were playing on the customers.  

same here as in filming of the original series they had lots of door malfunctions throughtout the filming. also door issue reminded me of this TNG picard moment

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2632 posts

Dec 20, 2013

:^/ I'm happy just to see stuff like this available, and bought it sight unseen to support the developer and to encourage future efforts. But I agree that it coud be better. I see the current state of the bridge as a good approximation of what the finished product will look like. A prototype to test for scale, etc.

Still, I'm not going to knock it, but I do hope their experience gained building this one is reflected in their later offerings.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (234 Views)
Survivor
1296 posts

Dec 20, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

After earlier having great difficulty it was a relief to go to the Enterprise apartment and find that the doors that opened and closed continuously no longer do so. They do open when approached and then close.

The pounding sound is still there but without the doors closing it doesn't seem to bother me, at least the little time I was there. It also seems to be covered enough with music items.

The Captain's quarters has moved thus all my furniture was outside in space. However, using the Furniture organiser it was easily moved back to where I had it. 

After earlier not being able to go to most of my spaces, this improvment was more than welcome as a small bit of good news. 

Wow all your furniture was just hanging out there in space?

Were you able to use any of it at all?

I think it would have been cool to have the furniture floating in space and if I could get out there and use it, I would have left it where it was. LOL

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2415 posts

Dec 20, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Wow all your furniture was just hanging out there in space?

Were you able to use any of it at all?

I think it would have been cool to have the furniture floating in space and if I could get out there and use it, I would have left it where it was. LOL

I didn't try to use it. Perhaps if a chair had been close enough I might have been able to but I doubt it. I am kicking myself for not trying. :smileysad:

The telepads had I put them in I could not then have put one in the bridge area as it was too big. I remember I did try. Had it fit trhough the door then maybe I could have space walked. I;m guessing someone may try to anyway. Good luck to those who do. 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
472 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2013

They fixed everything... EXCEPT... although they added the correct background noise, they didn't remove the old background noise of the engine room warpcore. *facepalm.

My furniture was just hanging out in space.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (155 Views)
0 Likes