Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Enough is enough with the EU Granzella releases

Nov 5, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:
I fell netural at this even though I want the Skates to come to NA so bad, I fell like Asia should get so some stuff before us, and we always gets stuff before Asia. 

and i feel the mooches who dont belong in JP should stay out from JP.

Same could be said, about the so called "mooches" who don't belong in NA.

I like all regions, and nothing is going stop me from spending time in each.

Or spending money.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 89 (281 Views)
Wastelander
478 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I wish Granzella would release their stuff here along with the EU region, cause this is getting out of hands. I too want to see the skates here. Don't they care about us?
 photo MissRobertaGiantessofGlamourSignature_zpsd7379e58.gif

You can't trust no one except yourself - therob21
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 89 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 5, 2012

therob21 wrote:
I wish Granzella would release their stuff here along with the EU region, cause this is getting out of hands. I too want to see the skates here. Don't they care about us?

In time, we'll get most of Japan has with Granzella.

There's a lot that plays into, localization of items and such. It's more then just adding something to a server, there's rights/etc that play into as well.

If Granzella didn't care, we wouldn't be getting anything now would we?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 89 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28998 posts

Nov 5, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

therob21 wrote:

There's a lot that plays into, localization of items and such. It's more then just adding something to a server, there's rights/etc that play into as well.

Well the fact that Asia is getting them and we aren't I suspect it has more to do with SCEA scheduling at this point than Granzella itself. I could be wrong but I'm starting to feel that Granzella isn't the problem with this release.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 89 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

therob21 wrote:

Well the fact that Asia is getting them and we aren't I suspect it has more to do with SCEA scheduling at this point than Granzella itself. I could be wrong but I'm starting to feel that Granzella isn't the problem with this release.

I'm glad, you brought that up.

I don't think people are realizing, maybe Granzella has no control over the release dates? SCEA; like you said, probably has their hands all over it.

But people like to blame Granzella for it, and it's not fair.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 89 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

therob21 wrote:

Yeah, you're right. We should be grateful that they are giving us anything at all. Hehe. So there really is nothing to complain about. So yeah, SCEA needs better scheduling timing or something. 

photo MissRobertaGiantessofGlamourSignature_zpsd7379e58.gif

You can't trust no one except yourself - therob21
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 89 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10393 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

So yeah, goodbye for the next couple of months until we are caught up again. Have "fun" with crap like Uproar, HGL, Terminator 2 , and "DA MALE ONLY SHADOWS COLLECTION YO!" :smileyindifferent:

*signs out and deletes cookies*

FYI, for all the trolls and SCEA/SCEE supporters, don't waste your time responding to me, as I won't be looking at or responding, just like when I initially made this topic. I've already made my points on why this whole situation is BS. 

1. I though Uproad and Terminator 2 items were ACTUALLY good
  2. You know they going to be female version of Shadows collection, coming soon i think
  3. (already wasted my time.) 
 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 89 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

therob21 wrote:

I'm glad, you brought that up.

I don't think people are realizing, maybe Granzella has no control over the release dates? SCEA; like you said, probably has their hands all over it.

But people like to blame Granzella for it, and it's not fair.

I always knew CadePeterson/Glasswalls was lying. He doesn't want to deal with our requests or developers anymore. At first it was shifting blame on the developers, now he requires us to ask the developer, itself, for  these request, He has always prefers his yes men and women, aka brownnosers and twitter friends, over  the concerns of the consumer. Cade deserves no love from us.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 89 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8587 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I was one of the first CB testers and I've been with Home from day one.  With that being said I can also tell you that the staff that we have now are not at par with the staff on the EU/Asia servers.  I believe when TedTheDog movied to the EU server the EU server became the main server.  Most of the really cool stuff has came from the Asian server and that leve's us at?  The weak server...

You are wrong at asking people not to spend there money on Home.  No matter what or who say's that it's never going to happen.  It's like a few year's ago when people started posting on the internet to not buy gas.  Did anything happen?  No everyone still went out and got gass when there car's where on E.

But you are right in asking people to speak up.  If you are not happy with the way Home is going then speak up and say something.  Nothing is going to chage if you don't speak up.  You are also not going to get in trouble you're not going to get black listed how know's the staff might even like what it is that you have to say.  Explicitly if it means they end up making more money doing it you're way.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 89 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I also think this could be SCEA's doing. I mean, it shocked me when Heavy Water said that SCEA gave them the green light to release a fix for the new dungeon expansion two weeks after the bug had been brought to Heavy Water's attention. 

That being said I try to look on the plus side and see that we get Granzella content at all. Better late than never, you know? And generally while I wait for Granzella content, there's always something else to keep me satisfied. 

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 89 (128 Views)
0 Likes