Feb 07 2013
By: SpitFire_199 Splicer 80 posts

Edo disappointment in NA

7 replies 555 views Edited Feb 7, 2013
So disappointed that NA didnt get the Boys day doll set are the new sword do any of you know when we will get it ..?
Message 1 of 8 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Edo disappointment in NA

Feb 7, 2013

Did you check in the store at Edo? in Eu it could only be found in that store.

Message 2 of 8 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Ya I checked the store but they only have it in Jp n EU right now I'm curious when it is coming to USA
Message 3 of 8 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 7, 2013

when it comes to Granzella there full of Disapointments!

There Nothing like IREM was.... That's for sure!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 4 of 8 (355 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Hey I'm an EU user, there's no sign of the new sword in the store here now either... I think they pulled it.
Message 5 of 8 (272 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
473 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Granzella has released a public apology for the missing sword. There is no word on the Boy Day doll az of yet.  The sword was released in JP, HK, and EU in last weeks update and then removed due to errors within the sword.

Here is a link to Granzellas' public apology.      http://www.granzellagames.com/gz_info/20130207.html

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 6 of 8 (225 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Feb 8, 2013

@ DCS-Tekken

Well actually Granzella is IREM...well they were before their company went under and they changed their name. but they've been doin alot better as Granzella, IREM was a complete and utter disappointment in NA Home.

No one knows what I'm talking about ? here lets compair lists of content released in NA Home by Granzella and IREM.

(Not counting rewards from videogames like Spelunker HD)

IREM   VS  GRANZELLA

Public Spaces -     3                      3

Personal Spaces -     0                      7

Rewards -    84                  180

Events -     0                     4

Total -    87                   194

Note: I did not count Store Content (Clothes, furniture, exc..) cause I couldn't find a list of IREM's in store content.

Plus theres the amount of times Irem & Granzella updated their public / personal spaces.

Message 7 of 8 (199 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

@ DCS-Tekken

Well actually Granzella is IREM...well they were before their company went under and they changed their name. but they've been doin alot better as Granzella, IREM was a complete and utter disappointment in NA Home.

No one knows what I'm talking about ? here lets compair lists of content released in NA Home by Granzella and IREM.

(Not counting rewards from videogames like Spelunker HD)

IREM   VS  GRANZELLA

Public Spaces -     3                      3

Personal Spaces -     0                      7

Rewards -    84                  180

Events -     0                     4

Total -    87                   194

Note: I did not count Store Content (Clothes, furniture, exc..) cause I couldn't find a list of IREM's in store content.

Plus theres the amount of times Irem & Granzella updated their public / personal spaces.

Don't know why people keep thinking IREM went under. The company decided to reorganized and cut what wasn't profitable which included most of their game division and PSHome division. (Many people might be misinformed that IREM is a console game developer company, but their main operation and revenue source comes from pachinko/slot machine related stuff) IREM still is releasing 3DS games and constructing software for the pachinko/slot machines. If it did go under, then public court documents should be available, but none is to be found. So in otherwords, Kujo and several staff members were shown the door and they decided to make their own company, Granzella.

IREM is funded by their parent company which is pretty big, so they pretty much didn't have to worry about money until the parent company decided to change it's course. Granzella on the other hand doesn't have any support and on their own to fund their operation, so they have been very aggressive with collecting money as you can see with their frequent releases, somewhat high priced items, and pay-to-get-rewards events.

Message 8 of 8 (177 Views)
0 Likes