PlayStation MVP
28757 posts

Re: [EVENTS] Your Guide to Summer Fun - June 21st-27th

Jun 25, 2013

There was quite a turnout yesterday. I saw quite a few new faces personally. Kind of hard to chat sitting on a horse though given they take up so much of the screen. I know it was hard seeing chat bubbes.

:smileyhappy:

Picnic in the Park tonight. 

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 119 (387 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
612 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

There was quite a turnout yesterday. I saw quite a few new faces personally. Kind of hard to chat sitting on a horse though given they take up so much of the screen. I know it was hard seeing chat bubbes.

:smileyhappy:

Picnic in the Park tonight. 

I loved seeing all the horses together like that, especially for the race, there were so many.  That was a lot of fun.  I also find it tricky to keep track of the conversation on the horses as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 119 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1234 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Great Event, I had alot of fun. I wanted to share a few pics I took when I was there. Hope you enjoy :smileyhappy:

Right before we all went for a lap

and Yes, my horse ate from a trash can :/ He later got sick and I had to leave the event. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 119 (333 Views)
PlayStation MVP
835 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Hey, all! :smileyhappy: Sorry that I wasn't on the PSHomeEvents PSN Account last night. I had a sleepover with my brother. I will defeneitly be at the rest of Your Guide to Summer Fun Events on my main PSN. Thank you again to StephieRawks for giving me this opportunity to help out! :smileyvery-happy: See you guys later!
mew
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 119 (321 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3238 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Fun times! Thanks to everyone who attended, and special thanks to Sheriff DOD, Deputy Kozzzmo for judging the horse race, all the hosts and Pinky274 for helping out too!

Here are a few pics I took during and after the horse race...sorry the horse race pics are so far away; I forgot until I tried to take a pic *during* the race that I couldn't zoom the camera while using an LMO...by then it was too late. Oops! :x

Join us tonight for a Picnic in the Park, with livestream and music provided by Radio PlayStation!

invite 2013-06-25.png

Y2David has informed me he won't be able to attend tonight, due to connection issues. If you were planning on following him, please follow Anamri, King_of_Games30, Ledis15, Spider-Jew, or add PSHomeEvents (me, tonight) to attend. thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 119 (299 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4200 posts

Jun 25, 2013

A trash can riding a horse?.....Never thought that was possible.

StephieRawks wrote:

Fun times! Thanks to everyone who attended, and special thanks to Sheriff DOD, Deputy Kozzzmo for judging the horse race, all the hosts and Pinky274 for helping out too!

Here are a few pics I took during and after the horse race...sorry the horse race pics are so far away; I forgot until I tried to take a pic *during* the race that I couldn't zoom the camera while using an LMO...by then it was too late. Oops! :x

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 119 (277 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Hiya Guys/Gals!

We've updated the Original Post with special details.  You'll want to read the Original Post to see if you can join us tomorrow!  It's going to be another blast!  AtomRepublic would like to see a ton of us there while we give suggestions, party, ask question, and have a Summer Theme Dress-Up Contest!  That's right, a Summer Theme Dress-Up CONTEST!  Dress your avatar with the best summery outfit  you got and attend the Party as he gives out 3 prizes to the 3 best Dress-Ups!  Do you got what it takes to be a Home Dress-Up Champion!?  If so PROVE IT!  Please read the Original Post for details.

[LINK] Original Post

[TWITTER] #Communityblogparty

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Status - Please Read the Event Discription for details!

Wednesday June 26th, 2013

Public Space:  Adventure District (Core Space) Special Guest!

Summer Dress-Up Contest

Times in:

Post Meridiem Time (PM)
And
Astronomical Time (Military)

(Pacific Time)  12:30 / 1230

(Mountain Time)  1:30 / 1330

(Central Time)  2:30 / 14:30

(Eastern Time)  3:30 / 1530

(GMT)  8:30 / 2030

Event discription:

Spoiler

• The Community Blog Party would like to take a wild trip to the Adventure District.  Fun, give suggestions, and whatever happens!  AtomRepbulic would also like to have a contest.  This is a Summer Theme and the 3 best dress-ups win a prize.  Sound like fun?  If so, be sure to make it!

[TWITTER] #Communityblogparty

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Note:  If you happen to send a friends request to one of the Guides below, simply add a small note in the message section of the request.  For example, "PlayStation Home Blog Event".  We will add those that send requests on the Day/Night of the Event.  Thank you.

Home Community VolunteerGuides:

1. Bambi-01us
    2. ck2875
    3. JERRY-666
    4. Joanna_Dark_
    5. king_of_games30
    6. Mercenary09
    7. SpdrGrl09
    8. steven1230
    9. TheJLC
    10. Y2David

PlayStation Home Guides - PlayStation® Community Forums

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 119 (274 Views)
Last Guardian
6041 posts

Jun 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Since it's pretty much the same people at every event, do you find it necessary to have that guide beacon on?

I'm pretty sure everyone there know who the guides are. Obviously you weren't there to "help" people.

I had fun at the event, did you CMC? Thanks to those responsible for organizing this event. It was nice chatting and meeting a couple new folks.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 119 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3522 posts

Jun 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Since it's pretty much the same people at every event, do you find it necessary to have that guide beacon on?

I'm pretty sure everyone there know who the guides are. Obviously you weren't there to "help" people.

Hiya,

Yes if we want to wear it so we can be seen that is what we do.  We are spotted easier with it on while in massive crowds.  And I highly doubt everyone at an event knows we are a PlayStation MVP - Home Guide hosting, helping, having fun, or caring for everyone.  It's just a matter of logic to be noticed easier.  The system on when to wear it and when not to wear it works rather well.  So yes, it's safe to say that it is necessary to wear our beacon on a massive week like this.  The week is full to the 27th!  Let's remedy some fun and get on with it!  :smileyhappy:

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 119 (220 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jun 25, 2013
It's still storming here in Georgia.....I may be late
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 119 (209 Views)
0 Likes