Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7511 posts

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I think I'm going to try come along to this tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Cool, I hear there are fams that frequent the Playground. Maybe we'll get asked to join another one MsV. Oh...maybe we weren't asked to join so much as we assumed control of it. Either way, I think they're better off for the experience. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 111 (184 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4859 posts

May 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Cool, I hear there are fams that frequent the Playground. Maybe we'll get asked to join another one MsV. Oh...maybe we weren't asked to join so much as we assumed control of it. Either way, I think they're better off for the experience. :smileyhappy:

We can ask Pip to come. He will become their leader and turn them all into reformed christians :smileyhappy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 111 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7511 posts

May 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

We can ask Pip to come. He will become their leader and turn them all into reformed christians :smileyhappy:

Aww bless! Bless them all.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 111 (175 Views)
PlayStation MVP
670 posts

May 7, 2013

I will be conducting a test run during this event for what will, hopefully, be a regular stream/radio show for Home. I will be streaming the event on the Radio PlayStation Twitch page, as I host somewhat of a "radio show" in the sense that I will be playing music for us all to enjoy together while we attend the event. If you are attending the event, hanging out in Home, or just want something to watch or listen to, feel free to tune in. People can request songs, shoutouts, and what not.

If you are interested, you can check out the stream on my Twitch channel. The stream will begin the same time the event begins, maybe a few minutes early. If people have interest in this, I might make the RadioPS Home show a regular thing, for people in Home to listen to and stay connected, no matter where we all are in Home. So, please check it out and give feedback. Hope to see everyone there today :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 111 (149 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Oh that is pretty awesome. Does one need an account or so we simply access this link? I see a chat feature there. 

http://www.twitch.tv/radioplaystation

Edit: I just created an account. It's pretty easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 111 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
670 posts

May 7, 2013

You only need an account if you want to use the chat or to follow us on Twitch :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 111 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

May 7, 2013

Spider-Jew wrote:

You only need an account if you want to use the chat or to follow us on Twitch :smileyhappy: 

Well I'm going to definately try it out. My Mac is right next to my PS3. Should be fun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 111 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
670 posts

May 7, 2013

Oh, and I should probably mention. I will be on the Official RadioPS PSN account: RadioPS_LIVE So, feel free to message that account for song requests now, if anyone is interested :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 111 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

May 7, 2013
Cool should be fun even though I don't have any jerseys I do have a Bree's jersey on home that I can wear even thou its football related
tekken gif photo: Tekken Copyofr.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 111 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

May 7, 2013

xReaper1985x wrote:
Cool should be fun even though I don't have any jerseys I do have a Bree's jersey on home that I can wear even thou its football related

The Bree's jersey is pretty sweet. I know I regret not having gotten any of the jerseys when they were available too. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 111 (113 Views)
0 Likes