Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1604 posts

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 6, 2013

Idea: A+

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 111 (352 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 6, 2013
Pass on this, because its obvious Home doesn't support the 4 major sports anymore. I have all my jerseys. Anything to do with sports on Home, I pass.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 111 (346 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29070 posts

May 6, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Pass on this, because its obvious Home doesn't support the 4 major sports anymore. I have all my jerseys. Anything to do with sports on Home, I pass.

It's about getting together with other users and having fun! If you have the jerseys you should come and show them off! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 111 (331 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Idea: A+

I agree.

It was never answered, or spoke about.

If this event is being held in a public server, for the best interest of the forum users, MVPs, anyone else who attends.

You might want to fair warn them of the freezers, that happen to call it home.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 111 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 6, 2013
Pffffft Hone made it clear, they want nothing to do our professional sports team. If sports was on home, I would attend, wheather my Celtics were in it or not. Peopwho know me, I wear my Jerseys during good and bad times. Very few of us loyal fans out there. I'm not bashing the event. Sports on home, doesn't exist.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 111 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

May 6, 2013

I agree with the others. While this is a very creative idea and sounds fun, someone might want to have a PVR ready to record as the space is a known hotspot for freezing, this isn't the only issue though the fams are the ones you want to look out for as they'll also try to ruin the event and might also cause the freeze to happen. Plus it'd make for a great memory in the coming months if PG is ever removed from home.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 111 (309 Views)
I Only Post Everything
519 posts

May 7, 2013

*** Works on special early warning cheer ***

BRRRRRRR....It's cold in here!  There must be some freezers in the atmosphere!  

I said!

:womanlol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 111 (284 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 7, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:

*** Works on special early warning cheer ***

I said!

:womanlol:

I said: Oh e oh e oh
Ice ice ice

Slow it down!

Oh e oh e oh
Ice ice ice

Here we gooo!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 111 (264 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Regarding the concern over the location for this or future events, the "more private" instances don't really afford much protection as so many know how to gain access to the so-called private servers. Also, given that MVPs typically add people to let them find the correct instance for events, access is easy for anyone, freezers included.

That being said, if some of the friends of the people who are known to use malicious exploits were to be in attendance at these events, perhaps the freezers themselves might be a bit more reluctant to "show off" and freeze their friends as well as the others at the event. Of course there's no guarantee that they wouldn't just use yet another alternate account and do it anyway, but typically the freezers seem to love the attention and discretion is not often their strong suit.

It might make some members of the community uncomfortable to be stuck in the middle, but I think their attendance at such events would speak volumes about whether or not they are "all in" as far as fostering community harmony.

Good luck with the event, I'll make it If I'm able.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 111 (223 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

May 7, 2013

I think I'm going to try come along to this tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 111 (219 Views)