Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29172 posts

Re: [EU] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Beat Down

Nov 27, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Seriously, Chad and Joanna??? Seriously, y'all gotta stop saying seriously. Besides, it's not like people are going to pay any attention, especially our Glorious and Righteous MODs, here in the forums (who ROCK, BTW *drip*), or in Home. I swear, it's like I keep saying, the HCMs are trying to kill Home by making everybody dis-interested in it. Xi 2 is gonna muck that plan up pretty hardcore, but you can bet they're already scheming ways around it. An example of how little they care: Blog post went up last night and as of now, I can count on zero fingers the amount of replies to users' comments. That's right, not ONE. To be honest, I think we should ALL, yes Joanna, you too, ALL stop spending in Home, for just one week, and get together and party in our personal spaces, get group gaming sessions together in public spaces, ANYTHING that's available to do in Home that has the price of FREE on it. Or better yet, get buddy-buddy with someone in Sony's hierarchy that's above ol' GW's head, let THEM know what's been happening and what WE think about it all... 2 cents thrown.

Seriously? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 27, 2012
But Star, I'm being super serial :smileysad:

I might have to take you up on that sometime, like "seriously" lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Seriously, Chad and Joanna??? Seriously, y'all gotta stop saying seriously. Besides, it's not like people are going to pay any attention, especially our Glorious and Righteous MODs, here in the forums (who ROCK, BTW *drip*), or in Home. I swear, it's like I keep saying, the HCMs are trying to kill Home by making everybody dis-interested in it. Xi 2 is gonna muck that plan up pretty hardcore, but you can bet they're already scheming ways around it. An example of how little they care: Blog post went up last night and as of now, I can count on zero fingers the amount of replies to users' comments. That's right, not ONE. To be honest, I think we should ALL, yes Joanna, you too, ALL stop spending in Home, for just one week, and get together and party in our personal spaces, get group gaming sessions together in public spaces, ANYTHING that's available to do in Home that has the price of FREE on it. Or better yet, get buddy-buddy with someone in Sony's hierarchy that's above ol' GW's head, let THEM know what's been happening and what WE think about it all... 2 cents thrown.

Seriously? :smileywink:

Ferrealz!! :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7511 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

*Waits for GlassWalls to visit this thread to explain to everyone that we don't understand how licensing works and that he and the other managers have been so busy but they have a wonderful community Holiday event planned for us (note the diversion). The community showers the post with kudos and most forget all about the aforementioned lack of game related content as they fall all over themselves trying to get GlassWalls to respond to THEM.

I've seen this movie before.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (209 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

Nov 27, 2012

myalana wrote:

*Waits for GlassWalls to visit this thread to explain to everyone that we don't understand how licensing works and that he and the other managers have been so busy but they have a wonderful community Holiday event planned for us (note the diversion). The community showers the post with kudos and most forget all about the aforementioned lack of game related content as they fall all over themselves trying to get GlassWalls to respond to THEM.

Of course you have seen this movie before, Its been playing for quite some time now.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7511 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Of course you have seen this movie before, Its been playing for quite some time now.

Yes...funny thing is, it seems to be more popular than ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Nov 28, 2012

To think I was going to throw some cash at home today, then I realized the game in which I was going to buy home related content for is 2 years old, and new game related content is...welll....old in and of itself. I'm not going to hold my breath and wallet in hope of change, but I will say this, things have been sliding down hill for a while now and I hope enough light will cause something to be done about it.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Perish_Song wrote:

To think I was going to throw some cash at home today, then I realized the game in which I was going to buy home related content for is 2 years old, and new game related content is...welll....old in and of itself. I'm not going to hold my breath and wallet in hope of change, but I will say this, things have been sliding down hill for a while now and I hope enough light will cause something to be done about it.

Liar!!! Liar, I say!!!! I know this to be true, because YOU spending in Home would be equivalent to admitting the currently flawed system was all hunky-dory with you, and I've seen enough of your posts to know otherwise. :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

OK, so if it helps those with region envy or who refuse to make regional accounts, you aren't missing much as far as this "event" goes.

The game is as easy as it is boring.  It's just a basic card game where you pick the highest characteristic and if its more than the AI card you win that card.  Win all 20 cards (you start with 10) and you win the game.  There is no multiplayer so you can't play against real people, but this game is so boring I doubt most would Want to.

When you first play the game you get an active item (Sticker Album) which is not terribly interesting and takes up a whopping 25 slots.  Each time you win a game you get 5 stickers, but they aren't even home items!  Instead they simply get unlocked so that you can view theon with the Sticker Album.  When you collect all 20 stickers (win 4 games) it will reward you with another active item (the same boring game) and it to takes up 25 slots.

It was a total waste of my time, that I would love to be able to get back.... And just added to my cluttered reward list.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2408 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I don't think its really a matter of if the event is good or not, as much as it is the fact that we don't get any of this stuff anymore, when once upon a time it was all over the place.

Heck, we outright lost a bunch of game spaces for reasons I STILL can't fathom to this day.

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (90 Views)