Aug 06 2013
By: al2009man Last Guardian 10394 posts

[EU] Granzella Bon Festival

[ Edited ]
11 replies 297 views Edited Aug 6, 2013

as seen from http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/06/playstation-home-update-lets-dance-in-the-bon-festival/

Looks like Europes get Bon festival release date.

Granzella – Bon Festival
Let’s dance in the circle! From tomorrow until next Wednesday 28th August, Bon Festival 2013 will be held in the Great Edo Lounge. With things like fireworks shooting up into the night sky, the Bon dance, and shooting gallery, the lounge is sure to be filled with an atmosphere of fun! Also, the Bon Festival Dance locomotion item is available for free for a limited time at the store. Get it and you’ll be able to participate in the Bon dance circle around the base of the tower.

oh wait it already posted: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Bon-Festival-event-is-coming-to-North-Americ...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Re: [EU] Granzella Bon Festival

Aug 6, 2013
A free Bon Dance LMO?!?! 😮 We didn't get one of those in JP last year. 😃 Hopefully JP will have this again too. Thanks Al! 😊
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 6, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
A free Bon Dance LMO?!?! 😮 We didn't get one of those in JP last year. 😃 Hopefully JP will have this again too. Thanks Al! 😊

Let's just hope the dance looks cute.

:cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (242 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Aug 6, 2013
May have all new items too, we got last years Yukata's in the store here with the beetles. If the event is worldwide they would have to put new rewards in for JP. 😍
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (236 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8705 posts

Aug 6, 2013
Woah Gz overload lately. Not that its a bad thing.

New Edo missions please!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Just reading the description it looks to be the exact same thing JP got last year. Hope there's something new to it, because there wan't actually much to do except enjoy the atmosphere.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (220 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Aug 6, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Just reading the description it looks to be the exact same thing JP got last year. Hope there's something new to it, because there wan't actually much to do except enjoy the atmosphere.

Last year was a new game for JP the rewards were for the tea house, hopefully that means a new game for NA with it. :smileylol:

I spent time in the second floor of the bath house with friends watching fireworks and taking pics, and I have some very nice pics from the photo spot too. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8705 posts

Aug 6, 2013
I remember ms. joannas video of the event last year and it looked really cool. This is the one where they remake Irem Square right?
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Aug 6, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I remember ms. joannas video of the event last year and it looked really cool. This is the one where they remake Irem Square right?

Yep, here's a video of a real one in Japan. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (186 Views)
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

Aug 6, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

Last year was a new game for JP the rewards were for the tea house, hopefully that means a new game for NA with it. :smileylol:

I spent time in the second floor of the bath house with friends watching fireworks and taking pics, and I have some very nice pics from the photo spot too. :smileyhappy:

Don't remember adding a new game though. It was basically:

Center tower - hitting the taiko and be able to take pictures

Shooting gallary - GAW doll rewards (these rewrds will definitely not be coming, so they might have something else to give)

Smart Ball (pachinco like game) - need tickets, no rewards, only gives Ryo and spirit points

Picture shoot - need tickets, 1 picture frame reward for participating

new reward added to the old woman

the last one did give a reason to grind at edo, but it was the regular game. this time we have ookubi event so there might add something to add to that event since so far the ookubi event has been a let down.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (184 Views)