Sep 04 2013
By: smokingpistol Welcoming Committee 8616 posts

(EU) Free Footlocker/Nike Basketball LMO

10 replies 1554 views Edited Sep 4, 2013
Watch the full video by selecting the giant Nike shoe in Central Plaza to gain a free Nike/Footlocker Basketball LMO in Playstation Home's EU region. You run with it under your arm while in motion and spin it on your finger Harlem Globetrotter style while standing.
Last week there were two pairs of Nike shoes as well. Unsure if they are still up for grabs, but those were also won by watching the video.

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1,554 Views)
Survivor
1247 posts

Re: (EU) Free Footlocker/Nike Basketball LMO

Sep 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Watch the full video by selecting the giant Nike shoe in Central Plaza to gain a free Nike/Footlocker Basketball LMO in Playstation Home's EU region. You run with it under your arm while in motion and spin it on your finger Harlem Globetrotter style while standing.
Last week there were two pairs of Nike shoes as well. Unsure if they are still up for grabs, but those were also won by watching the video.

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL

Thank you so much for the information smokingpistol.

I got the shoes last week, so I'll be sure to pop over and pick up the LMO!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (1,546 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8616 posts

Sep 4, 2013
My pleasure PYAWAKITT, I hadn't seen it mentioned yet and it's a cool promo/freebie oppurtunity :smileytongue:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (1,529 Views)
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Sep 5, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL

Central Plaza?

meh, we got better updates with Real-Game and Real-Music and Real-American product content in home this week with GZ Event

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (1,481 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Sep 5, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Central Plaza?

meh, we got better updates with Real-Game and Real-Music and Real-American product content in home this week with GZ Event

It's not a debate as to who got the better update, he's just letting people know of the Footlocker/Nike rewards.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (1,468 Views)
Fender Bender
2827 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Yeah, there's no debate about who got the better update :smileywink:

He's just sharing the info.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (1,462 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Sep 5, 2013

al2009man wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL

Central Plaza?

Besides clearasil, the David Guetta and GZ event was already given in EU. 

And isn't clearasil now owned by a EU based company? Do we still call them American?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (1,413 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Yeah, I just got mine...

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (1,398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Sep 5, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL

LOL, u didn't get these shoes last week, The new one's this week Are Orange shoes... So these are a NEW 2nd pair of shoes...

Better check on this weekly just to be sure they don't add more....

:smileywink:

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (1,362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1247 posts

Sep 5, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

PYAWAKITT wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Just Do It.
Or Don't.
LOL

LOL, u didn't get these shoes last week, The new one's this week Are Orange shoes... So these are a NEW 2nd pair of shoes...

Better check on this weekly just to be sure they don't add more....

:smileywink:

Um...... Yes I did get both pairs of shoes last week, including the orange ones!   :smileyhappy:

I should know, I wore them immediately upon getting them LOLOLOLOL

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1,340 Views)