Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 29, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

On a side note...oh my lord, these Hed Kandi headphones are VERY camp, good lord :smileylol:

They are actually pretty cool. I was pretty impressed. 

For a free LMO item, yeah they are. I feel kinda creepy wearing them on my male avatar though lol...

Yeah for male avatars... They are an odd Reward... But i was using my female avatar the dancer one and she got hit on mnay times in home square..... Some People... Used regular female avatar with the headphones on still got hit on many times...  Wonder if i used a Male avatar with the headphones on if they would of still hit on That?

Makes ya want to put it on male avatar just to scare them yahoo's off!

That be so funny....

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 96 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4138 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

For the Playstation All-Star Game it's easy to do... U have to play and WIN it many times if u want all the Rewards... And there's allot of Rewards... Here!

Except for the fact that only two are actual home items, the other 20 are just markers that waste space in your rewards list.  All they do is make it so you can view the "sticker" in the Sticker Album.   As for the two active items, clearly any judgement on their quality and desirability is going to be largely subjective, and in my opinion are both a total waste of 25 slots each, and went straight to storage for me.

As for the game... TicTacToe has more excitement than this silly card game, and you can't even play against a human opponent.  It's a ridiculous game, easily won in about a minute each time.

I wouldn't even dare call this an event, and I strongly suspect had this been a NA event you'd likely see some of the same people who are complaining about it only being in EU instead complaining about how terrible the event and rewards are... But because its EU its all of a sudden a great event with great rewards that NA failed to get... LOL

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 96 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

Nov 29, 2012

They just wanted something to quickly promote the game.. And well a card game was there choice it seems.  Now if this were a real fighting game like sfxtekken they could of done it that way and gave us full Avatar costumes like sfxtekken did.

But we all know that Playstation All-Stars is not a Real Fighting game.    So better this than nothing as USA did for it....

:smileywink:

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 96 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I've looked everywhere for this free LMO item, yet can't find it anywhere.

Where is it located?

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 96 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 29, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Where is it located?

Go to the Central Square and use the teleporter to Hen Kandi. You don't get it by going directly there. Stupid I know.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 96 (102 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 29, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Where is it located?

Go to the Central Square and use the teleporter to Hen Kandi. You don't get it by going directly there. Stupid I know.

Ahh okay, thank you.

:cathappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 96 (100 Views)
0 Likes