Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

Thanks for coming to my defense, Hop. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Home for what its become. Its not a horrible place, but I don't exactly approve of the direction its going. I just would like some changes is all.

 

 

On a side note...oh my lord, these Hed Kandi headphones are VERY camp, good lord :smileylol:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 96 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

@Joanna  your point of view on the concept of Game Related vs "Shopaholic" is interesting considering youre clearly a Granzella / Irem fan as well as Lockwood. You probably invested in other 3rd parties too, but I know for a fact youve spent ALLOT of money on those two 3rd party developers across multiple regions. Plus arent you heavily involved in the "Ladies Fashion Runway" which is mostly people in bikinis and casual wear or sluty styles?

 

I honestly am failing to understand the appeal of game related content.. Are you people 12 years old wanting to dress up for halloween as your favorite Pokemon?  Dont you have social skills to simply talk about your gaming interests just as people talk about any other personal interest they may have in the 3D chat room known as Home??

 

Seriously, if Home was the opposite of  "what its become" by being mostly game related, then it would be RADICALLY  worse because most people can only afford a couple games, so would desire to buy less content to represent those few games they own.

 

Instead, Home has incredible diversity and variety by focusing on ORIGINAL content. Personally id much rather see glowing wardrobe, sci-fi style, "bling", comical outfits, and realistic casual wear than a bunch of fanboys braging about their favorite game like Xbox Halo addicts. I much prefer the current format and enjoy watching my friends switch wardrobe multiple times because theres so many cool combinations possible.

 

Isnt it sort of odd having a conversation with someone in an Assasins Creed outfit? Or trying to flirt with someone dressed as Tomb Raider? It borders on obssesion and seems quite juvenile to me. Personally im more impressed when i see someone with a dificult 3rd party home game reward like ClusterPuck shoes.

 

I think the majority of people that desire more game content are just complaining for the sake of complaining, and may never trully be satisfied no matter what was offered them because the basic concept of Home itself doesnt appeal to them, not the arbitrary things our virtual avatars wear.

 

 

 

 

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 96 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29041 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:
I honestly am failing to understand  

 

That about sums it up.  You're entitled to your point of view. Not everyone has to share it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 96 (109 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29041 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

 

On a side note...oh my lord, these Hed Kandi headphones are VERY camp, good lord :smileylol:


They are actually pretty cool. I was pretty impressed. 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 96 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

PipenAin wrote:
I honestly am failing to understand  

 

That about sums it up.  You're entitled to your point of view. Not everyone has to share it. 


I'll give you my kudos and leave it at that. He really does fail to understand. 

 

I stopped at the "flirt with someone in a Tomb Raider costume" remark. Why would you? Someone should step outside and get some air.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 96 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

 

On a side note...oh my lord, these Hed Kandi headphones are VERY camp, good lord :smileylol:


They are actually pretty cool. I was pretty impressed. 


For a free LMO item, yeah they are. I feel kinda creepy wearing them on my male avatar though lol...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 96 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

Did i personally attack you? You chose to respond to my response so i made a logical observation about you as well..

 

I dont think I said anything untrue about your investment in 3rd party developers. Constantly linking your granzella purchases to make the people here jealous. And I remember you talking about how good Lockwood shoes are. Facts arent insults hun.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 96 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

I mentioned flirting because thats what some people do, but you focus on that rather than my question about your desires to look like your games.. Its childish and you know it.

 

Both of you are ignoring the fact that you can simply talk about your gaming interests, why the need to look like them as well?

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 96 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

I mentioned flirting because thats what some people do, but you focus on that rather than my question about your desires to look like your games.. Its childish and you know it.

 

Both of you are ignoring the fact that you can simply talk about your gaming interests, why the need to look like them as well?


Childish, whatever you wanna call it. We use to have gaming content. We don't anymore and people are wondering why, in NA at least. We're losing content rather than gaining. 

 

I know why you're like this, but to avoid being accused of slander once again I'll keep it to myself. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 96 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29041 posts
 

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
For a free LMO item, yeah they are. I feel kinda creepy wearing them on my male avatar though lol...

Well I have to say it was fun being in the EU again. If it wasn't for the events I probably would not have loaded my account and spent time there. One has to wonder what else they might have planned. 

 

I still need to go back and see about the card game. I didn't realize exactly what was required for the rewards. At least now I know what to do so I'll get back there soon! 

 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 96 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes