Oct 09 2013
By: KANE-FIRE PlayStation MVP 5462 posts

[EU] Beyond: Two Souls rewards

18 replies 800 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

So EU got another game promotion and this time from Beyond: Two Souls.Aproach the Beyond: Two Souls kiosk and interact with it to start the game.The game is easy to finish you control Aiden just like in the game and the objective is to find 5 spheres that are hidden in the Home Square space.Find then and press the corresponding actions when you approach each doing so will earn you a reward

After finding the 5 spheres the game says to comeback this saturday for more spheres so it looks like the game will have more rewards

First reward slideshow frame

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (800 Views)
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Re: [EU] Beyond: Two Souls rewards

Oct 9, 2013

Is it the kikios? right? if so we can gently ask Tempest when he get back from his vancasy. 

I hope its not Build-in

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8717 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Thanks KANE. Why NA ever chose to stop bringing content like this is BEYOND me (c wut i did thare?)
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (717 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 9, 2013

I suspect it doesn't make NA any money to get that stuff set up.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1674 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Just got mine :smileyhappy:

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 12, 2013
Five more orbs have been added to the Beyond: Two Souls minigame. They aren't hard to find. They each add another picture to the frame you were originally given.

Also, it says another five will be added Tuesday.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (469 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8717 posts

Oct 12, 2013
Thanks Chad did you like this promo? I liked the idea but controlling Aiden is rather disorienting I found. Needs more giant mecha standing over Home Square or Nike Basketballs but maybe its just me. Their promos have been really cool lately I think I've been spoiled by the last few. Picture Frames are okay but I was wishing for something more. Hell I wanna be Willem Dafoe in Home. That would be... awesome.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (441 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 12, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thanks Chad did you like this promo? I liked the idea but controlling Aiden is rather disorienting I found. Needs more giant mecha standing over Home Square or Nike Basketballs but maybe its just me. Their promos have been really cool lately I think I've been spoiled by the last few. Picture Frames are okay but I was wishing for something more. Hell I wanna be Willem Dafoe in Home. That would be... awesome.

Aiden controls exactly like he does in the game. In-game he's a bit more fluid of course but besides that they pretty much nailed it. And yeah I like it, the frame itself reminds me of those arcade cabinets that have accolades when you complete a certain task. Just something to add onto an existing item. Yeah, they're just screenshots of a game but that's fine with me, and 15 of those is sounding pretty good right about now. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (429 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

The Beyond: Two Souls minigame has once again been updated with its final five orbs as of today. Again they aren't too hard to find, just search high and low and you shouldn't have a problem. After finding these five the game notified me that I have found all orbs, so 15 is the grand total of orbs to find. 

I noticed the pictures added today are more concept art of the game rather than screenshots, which is pretty cool. Thanks Quantic Dream :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
757 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Thank you for bring this up, KANE! n thnx for the extra info Chad!

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (300 Views)
0 Likes