Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 07 2012
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2035 posts
Accepted Solution

ESSENCE OF THE 7 WINDS

10 replies 506 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

A couple weeks ago, GlassWalls announced the delay of an active item called "The Essence Of The 7 Winds", a palace item. 

My question is...what exactly is this active item, in terms of what it does? Was this supposed to be the fabled active item that was supposed to allow us to fly around in ANY personal space, just like in the actual palace space? Has anything more been announced on this particular item? 

Thanks. ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 11 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: ESSENCE OF THE 7 WINDS

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Yes, it's the item that lets you fly in any personal space. But don't expect the flight to be as good as Palace of the Seven Wind's. You're gonna be restricted by invisible walls. You won't be able to fly anywhere you want.

Message 2 of 11 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Essences Of The Seven Winds is an active item that makes us fly around in any personal space. There hasn't been any new news yet when it's going to be release yet.

EssenceOfTheSevenWinds.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 11 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2035 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Thanks Luna & Hinata. 

I just wanted confirmation that this was in fact the flying active item from Juggernaut. I hope they hurry up with it while i still have cash on me, lol. I didnt expect to be able to fly outside the maps tho. Its a safe conclusion to assume we would indeed be restricted by invisible walls and an invisible ceiling. This item would be kinda pointless in smaller rooms, anyway. I would use it in the midnight glade or my desert haven clubhouse, the Dream Island or even the Silicon Lounge; the bigger the spaces, the better obviously. 

(They still need to fix the Inferno Lamp too)

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 11 (474 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Oct 7, 2012

You're welcome, Shadow. What's wrong with the Inferno Lamp? It seems fine to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 11 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Oct 7, 2012

My concern is that perhaps the reason this item was delayed is because Sony and other devs did not like the idea of free flight within their other spaces, and this item may do nothing more than the Locomotion flight - which is basically a different walking pose

The only problem I have had with the inferno lamp is I can't turn it off. I have to remove it to get rid of the flames.

Message 6 of 11 (412 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Does anyone know if the item will be free to owners of the space?

Message 7 of 11 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2035 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Yep, thats whats wrong with the inferno lamp. It lets other people besides the owner turn it on...after which, noone can turn it off.
Message 8 of 11 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Saints83 wrote:

Does anyone know if the item will be free to owners of the space?

Nope. It will be for purchase.

Message 9 of 11 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Another item that will sell like hotcakes.

Lion Signature
Message 10 of 11 (332 Views)
0 Likes