Apr 09 2009
By: BPatches701 Survivor 2726 posts

EA space needs patched ASAP!!!!

41 replies 5 views Edited Apr 9, 2009
I will most definately rent their games before buying them because their space is pure garbage! I can't chat while playing poker if I could EVEN PLAY POKER OMG!!!! I can't even see what card I have or read what the actions are because everything is so freaking small. They forgot everyone isn't rich and can afford a HD tv! It's too bad because I really wanted to play some poker on home.
Message Edited by BPatches701 on 04-09-2009 02:44 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (5 Views)
Survivor
2726 posts

Re: EA space needs patched ASAP!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
Anyone have this issue where you can't play because you can't even see what the cards are?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Apr 9, 2009
lot of people do, but i dont, read around the threads n u'll see lol
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8603 posts

Apr 9, 2009

BPatches701 wrote:
I will most definately rent their games before buying them because their space is pure garbage! I can't chat while playing poker if I could EVEN PLAY POKER OMG!!!! I can't even see what card I have or read what the actions are because everything is so freaking small. They forgot everyone isn't rich and can afford a HD tv! It's too bad because I really wanted to play some poker on home.

But, you can afford a PS3?

I have no sympathy for you.  There are plenty of monitors and HDTVs for less money than a PS3 out there.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (5 Views)
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Apr 9, 2009

Monsignor wrote:

BPatches701 wrote:

I have no sympathy for you.  There are plenty of monitors and HDTVs for less money than a PS3 out there.  

Agreed. Here...buy this, I double it as my computer monitor :smileytongue:  http://www.infotechnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=5971&s=froogle

*whoops, newegg isnt selling it anymore...but just look for that monitor..its hella sexy, and cheap. 

Message Edited by zoahporre on 04-09-2009 04:39 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 10, 2009

Monsignor wrote:

BPatches701 wrote:

I second that!  PS3 is a HD system!  Get you a HD tv!!  Simple.  And if you can't then quit your crying.  PS3 was not created to be played on SD sets.  It can only to please the few people who didnt have sense enough to get the type of TV that it was made for. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (5 Views)
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Apr 10, 2009

DANOTORIOUSROD wrote:

Monsignor wrote:

BPatches701 wrote:

I second that!  PS3 is a HD system!  Get you a HD tv!!  Simple.  And if you can't then quit your crying.  PS3 was not created to be played on SD sets.  It can only to please the few people who didnt have sense enough to get the type of TV that it was made for. 

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. They sell the system telling us all that it works on both HD and SD t.v.'s. there is not one place that says you HAVE to buy a HD television to play any games or watch any movies, etc.. So for them to make games that do not work correctly, or do not look good enough to actually play on SD t.v.'s is unfair to us consumers as the promise made in the sale. It's not exactly bait & switch, however if they are going to continue to sell these consoles to people who do not have HD TV's they have to deliver products that work on both formats.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (5 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

Apr 10, 2009

yeah the face cards all kinda look a like - and i got a 52 1080 hd -

the graphics in game do suck

Message Edited by jpbslayer on 04-09-2009 08:28 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 10, 2009

RatmanG73 wrote:

DANOTORIOUSROD wrote:

Monsignor wrote:

BPatches701 wrote:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. They sell the system telling us all that it works on both HD and SD t.v.'s. there is not one place that says you HAVE to buy a HD television to play any games or watch any movies, etc.. So for them to make games that do not work correctly, or do not look good enough to actually play on SD t.v.'s is unfair to us consumers as the promise made in the sale. It's not exactly bait & switch, however if they are going to continue to sell these consoles to people who do not have HD TV's they have to deliver products that work on both formats.

One your PS3 does work on an SD tv just fine.  It's not SOny's fault if this card game doesn't show up to the SD owners "standards".  Two you nor anyone else paid for this card game.  So this isn't a matter of cheating consumers.  You didnt pay a dime for this game!  You paid for the system.  And your system plays the game just fine.  It's your own dang fault that you haven't upgraded your TV. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Apr 10, 2009

BPatches701 wrote:
Anyone have this issue where you can't play because you can't even see what the cards are?

Yup.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes