Jul 05 2007
By: Se7enwolf First Son 11 posts

E3 @ Home!

30 replies 28 views Edited Jul 5, 2007
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3770/e3homegn3.jpg>

I thought this up soon after Home was announced. Imagin this, having the E3 world built on a big server on Home where we  can visit for free and not have to leave our homes. It could be in one big venue that could hold maybe a couple hundred or maybe even a thousand people running on a massive server for 3 or 5 days. They could have live announcers, events, web cam announcements shown in a tv, presentations, trailers, playable demos where we just walk up to and accept to play and it loads (timed of course), virtual booth babes and so on. Its pretty much endless with Home. We could be given a time sheet of when and where special events and annoucements could be taken place and they can even have their own private session rooms.

If not one big venue server, maybe a E3 home section divided up in booth rooms, each booth gets their own room. But I think if they can do live concents and stuff, then the first possiblity of this should work.

This would be great, especailly since many have high def tv's now. Something like this would destory X-box Live.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: E3 @ Home!

Jul 5, 2007
that would be great cause i live in new york so i can like now actually go and see inside in every console games they have that are oming out i bet they might do something like cause they said that in home you can go to special events in home without leaving your house or state that would be cool damn sony i hope you give me an invite today so i cn be in home sleeping
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 5, 2007
Haha, that's actually a really cool idea.
------------------
PSN ID: ReyvnFTW

Add me if you want.

PS3 60GB (11/20/06)
Xbox 360 Premium (11/22/05)
Nintendo Wii (11/22/06)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 5, 2007
that's a real good idea man.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Jul 5, 2007

DemonHunter201 wrote:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3770/e3homegn3.jpg>

I thought this up soon after Home was announced. Imagin this, having the E3 world built on a big server on Home where we  can visit for free and not have to leave our homes. It could be in one big venue that could hold maybe a couple hundred or maybe even a thousand people running on a massive server for 3 or 5 days. They could have live announcers, events, web cam announcements shown in a tv, presentations, trailers, playable demos where we just walk up to and accept to play and it loads (timed of course), virtual booth babes and so on. Its pretty much endless with Home. We could be given a time sheet of when and where special events and annoucements could be taken place and they can even have their own private session rooms.

If not one big venue server, maybe a E3 home section divided up in booth rooms, each booth gets their own room. But I think if they can do live concents and stuff, then the first possiblity of this should work.

This would be great, especailly since many have high def tv's now. Something like this would destory X-box Live.

it would destroy xbox live and your idea is pretty bad a$$
MW2
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Jul 5, 2007
I would love that. It'd be sweet.

Playstation 3 60GB owner.
G.A.P Member
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jul 5, 2007
If that would happen, I'd camp the Konami booth religiously.

Currently Playing - METAL GEAR ONLINE
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 5, 2007
Cool idea
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jul 5, 2007
That would actually be a really amazing idea...can't believe no one else really thought of that earlier...I hope they do something like it for next year's E3...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Jul 5, 2007
wow, This is the first time ive read an idea on these boards that hasnt sucked.

That would be awesome.
PSN: REZBLUE
XBL: REZBLUE
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes