Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1688 posts

Re: *Dumb Game* Random Acts Of Hugging

Feb 22, 2014

myalana wrote:

I embraced Mermaid-KT right after she shared a nice swimsuit with me :smileyhappy:.

Ummm ... mya ... if someone shared a swimsuit in real life, I hope that person actually washed it 1st! :smileysurprised::smileytongue:

You gots lotsa love, hon! Keep up the good work!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 71 of 428 (539 Views)
Uncharted Territory
882 posts

Feb 22, 2014
I'd participate, but I'm such a shy little flower...

Mya, why do you keep posting things that make me laugh really hard? The next time I blow a drink through my nose, I'm billing you. :smileytongue:
Message 72 of 428 (536 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2014

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
I'd participate, but I'm such a shy little flower...

Mya, why do you keep posting things that make me laugh really hard? The next time I blow a drink through my nose, I'm billing you. :smileytongue:

Sorry, Joyce, but the forums are "at your own risk", no liability for laughter related incidents will be considered for compensation. Here's a pro-tip for you, though: Never have anything in your mouth (food, drink, bubblegum, molten lava... well that last one is pretty much all the time) while reading mya's posts #dangerously funny. That one saved me from having to replace any more monitors. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 73 of 428 (523 Views)
Fender Bender
1688 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2014

In a rare early outing of the Bunny, I had gotten an invite to see @D-Nitrate  to support his dolphies. I did not expect to see @ReccaWolf (again, Happy Birthday, Recca!) and @StephieRawks with him as well in support. I blew Steph a kiss:

... then blew D one as well (while he was in full-on Neptune mode):

Steph felt compelled to hug me a few times (YAYZ! ... needed that - ty!):

... to which I showed my appreciation back to her:

Having been left out, D changed afterward, flipped for me, then gave me a hug ... unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera out because I thought I was gonna freeze. *sigh*

Of course, we had celebratory brownies & milk, with Steph bringing the candles for Recca ... and D bringing the blow torch! Ah, good times! :smileylol:

Message 74 of 428 (487 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4720 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Busy day! 

Madouda tried to pull away, but I got her anyway!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 07-44-00.jpg

Pie_Destroyer_13 has the warmest hugs ever...and I have the scorch marks to prove it!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 07-47-21.jpg

goddessbunny42 can take a hug like a champ!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 15-02-44.jpg

Birthday hugs for ReccaWolf!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 15-04-54.jpg

Who can resist Neptune, God of the Sea? Not me!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-21-2014 01-33-27.jpg

Digitman3 is lucky the hugging LMOs don't work at Cutthroats! He got kisses blown at him anyway :smileytongue:

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 16-36-16.jpg

Message 75 of 428 (484 Views)
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Well, I've been on a mini-hug rampage!

I would have had more but I froze when trying to hug a Forumer at Acorn Park but my first catch was King in the Bowling Alley:

He was a bit short at first but he grew some legs so I could hug him, Myalana is the voyeur looking on :smileyhappy:

And then when I was in Glittering Sands Beach re-downloading all my spaces from the earlier freeze I met younginflavor18 and LightningEmotion. It was the first time we've met and it was nice to chat to both, and thankyou for not running away before I could catch you for a hug :smileyhappy:

First younginflavor18

and then LighningEmotion

Thankyou for the hugs, if it was in Acorn Park I would have bought yall a chocolate bunny, but I did save an empty wrapper for you King for the next time we meet :smileyhappy:

Message 76 of 428 (430 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Meaningless points for hugs and kisses and well... brownies and stuff:

StephieRawks: 400 pts for hugs/kisses (WOW!...overachiever or just touchy feely?..hmm), +50 for unicorn bonus. 450 pts

Mermaid-KT: 175 pts for hugs, +25 because Dean didn't run away or trip you with his cane. +50 unicorn bonus (yes for LightningEmotion) 250 pts

goddessbunny42: +20 for brownies (bring enough for everyone next time), +200 for hugs/kisses. 220 pts.

Midnight_Secrets: +50 pts for regular hugs. +100 for Tempest kisses. 150 pts.

King_xO-AsSaSSin: being a peeping tom and posting the pic to prove it +25 pts

nelsonshawn: points to shhhh  :smileyhappy: +25

WolferNite: awwww boyfriend cuddle +25 pts

MysticMur: trying to hug Stephie: +25 points

Digitman3: "agitated avi" +25 pts

buckallmighty: playing hard to get +25 pts

A couple more pics.

I kept trying the mutual hug thing with Stephie, but kept having this be the result. Maybe I just wanted more hugs.

Beulah One...

...and Beulah 2 :smileyhappy: I beat you to them Stephie!

Message 77 of 428 (410 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4720 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Thanks! And yes to both overachiever and touchy-feely! :smileytongue:

I managed to catch early bird Stardeth this morning...he was dancing with dual swords, but I hugged him while he was browsing :smileytongue:

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-30-38.jpg

Then he gave me a real hug, and bonus, he didn't slice my head off with those swords, so...yay!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-32-14.jpg

Then I smothered BaronBrain with hugs, despite him being buried in cats IRL at the time :catsurprised:

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-52-22.jpg

...and Katsuune, all bundled up against the cold Canadian weather...

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-55-38.jpg

and I even ninja-hug-attacked Dr_Do-Little while he was baking. Shhh!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 08-01-33.jpg

Message 78 of 428 (394 Views)
Fender Bender
1688 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2014

OK ... I actually meant to post these, but I crashed  and really needed the sleep, so here it goes:

AFTER seeing Stephie, Recca, & D at Hudson, I hung out with my bestie war_necro at VD AMP ... and found @ninjato-666 , in Zen pose by his bff, the AMP tree:

After getting frustrated with RC tasks or successfully completing others, our friend @Ren_Echo came out to meet us (then said bff had to leave to go to sleep):

After viewing and comparing each other's Iron Fusion Vault spaces, Ren too then became tired and logged off, to which  I got an invite to visit my buddy @smokingpistol at his Campfire personal space - we discussed why DL friend purchases were not appearing correctly for him and shared brownies:

pistol asked for a raincheck to do a comparison tour of my Blaster personal spaces later today and crash on me (think work and the brownie did him in), to which I got ANOTHER invite, this time, to see @FinderKeeper and his fine fish on his newly acquired Imperial Voyager (CONGRATS Finder!). To return the favor of a fish visit, he came and visited my fish before turning in himself, not without a proper good night and kiss 1st:

... then I crashed. My gosh, blowing kisses can be tiresome, but it was great seeing friends for hours (in this round of pics, from 9ish pm to, yes, 5ish am). But I still have more kisses to dispense ... with brownies, milk and smile to go around - :smileyvery-happy:

Message 79 of 428 (384 Views)
I Only Post Everything
553 posts

Feb 23, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... I actually meant to post these, but I crashed  and really needed the sleep, so here it goes:

AFTER seeing Stephie, Recca, & D at Hudson, I hung out with my bestie war_necro at VD AMP ... and found @ninjato-666 , in Zen pose by his bff, the AMP tree:

After getting frustrated with RC tasks or successfully completing others, our friend @Ren_Echo came out to meet us (then said bff had to leave to go to sleep):

After viewing and comparing each other's Iron Fusion Vault spaces, Ren too then became tired and logged off, to which  I got an invite to visit my buddy @smokingpistol at his Campfire personal space - we discussed why DL friend purchases were not appearing correctly for him and shared brownies:

pistol asked for a raincheck to do a comparison tour of my Blaster personal spaces later today and crash on me (think work and the brownie did him in), to which I got ANOTHER invite, this time, to see @FinderKeeper and his fine fish on his newly acquired Imperial Voyager (CONGRATS Finder!). To return the favor of a fish visit, he came and visited my fish before turning in himself, not without a proper good night and kiss 1st:

... then I crashed. My gosh, blowing kisses can be tiresome, but it was great seeing friends for hours (in this round of pics, from 9ish pm to, yes, 5ish am). But I still have more kisses to dispense ... with brownies, milk and smile to go around - :smileyvery-happy:

It was a pleasure meeting you although I didn't see you blow that kiss. Pehaps it was during my feeble attempt at typing or when I was trying to figure out how to get the cookies out of that tree without anyone seeing.

Message 80 of 428 (359 Views)