Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Jul 3, 2013
This is rather unfortunate to hear but I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors and would like to thank you for what you've done for the community here. I'm really glad that being here has also benefited you and assisted with your English (which you seemed very good at) and has also helped you meet many users and friends, that truly is what counts.

It was rather nice talking to you when we did happen to meet in world and take care Julia.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 401 of 404 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for the wonderful picture. I'll cherish it forever. :heart::womanvery-happy: I had lots of fun seeing a new one you made for others every time. I'll miss you dearly. Take care of yourself, okay? Good luck. Ciao! :smileyhappy:

Ciao Julia!.jpg

Message 402 of 404 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Yeah Jules, Home isn't going to be the same without you. I definitely enjoyed our time together...and...CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ANIMAL CROSSING!!! Just so you know though, I'm keeping you on my PS3 friends list. =p

Message 403 of 404 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Awe man! Not another person leaving! I really enjoyed your posts and drawings, especially that one with the Godfather 2 space and of course the one you did for me. I still remember when I found you on Acorn Meadows Park on the bridge and we chatted a bit with you and your friends. Y'all were cool. You will definately be missed. It's a real shame that the good people leave and the bad ones stay. Peace and may we cross paths again someday.

Antonio Xul
Message 404 of 404 (128 Views)
0 Likes