Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

May 12, 2013

What you could do is rename your comic thread: PS Home: Comic Strips and Drawings (or something like that) so perhaps those who like to create them will post in it. It's nice when there is a community thread. It keeps the thread a lot more active and invites everyone to participate. 

:smileyhappy:

Just a suggestion. I love your drawings. 

Message 351 of 404 (616 Views)
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

May 12, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:
Thanks!

I was thinking how i would love to make a Home comic with some of the characters that i drew, but this may be a future project :smileyvery-happy:

I love this idea. Perhaps there are some other storytellers who can help come up with the story or jokes (if a comic strip). I imagine the possibilities are endless. 

I might be able to come up with some story ideas.  Might be fun to collaborate. 

Message 352 of 404 (597 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013
Sure! This first comic strip was for me to practice a bit and see how it went, it would be pretty nice to have other people contributing and involve the community
Message 353 of 404 (581 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

May 12, 2013

It would be kind of fun see about doing a weekly strip or something.

Incidentally, I know the cartoonist Lynn Johnston.  She did the comic strip For Better or For Worse, and the bookstore I use to work in was her home bookstore. 

PinkJulia wrote:
Sure! This first comic strip was for me to practice a bit and see how it went, it would be pretty nice to have other people contributing and involve the community

Message 354 of 404 (559 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3680 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Hello Everyone,

tbaby and I would like to say that we'll protect the hotdog stand.  Our strategy is very effective as it puts the message out there that we love the hotdog stand and that is our post to fill our avatar tum tum.  So don't try to take our hotdogs or else the strategy will be unleashed.

Strategy in combat:

Bambi whips up the lightning with the double crossed hand cannons as tbaby brings down the thunder with her Earp tactic.

Spoiler

Message 355 of 404 (520 Views)
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

May 13, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hello Everyone,

tbaby and I would like to say that we'll protect the hotdog stand.  Our strategy is very effective as it puts the message out there that we love the hotdog stand and that is our post to fill our avatar tum tum.  So don't try to take our hotdogs or else the strategy will be unleashed.

Strategy in combat:

Bambi whips up the lightning with the double crossed hand cannons as tbaby brings down the thunder with her Earp tactic.

Spoiler

Love these picture of you and Tbaby Bambi.  Nice to know the Hot Dog Stand is safe.

Message 356 of 404 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

May 13, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

A friend helped me and it was just software issues, so i didnt have to replace my tablet or stylus :smileyvery-happy:

I drew Hinata and Soulycon avatars, they posted this picture:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution right click on it and copy url into a new tab):

hinata_k.jpg

Sorry if i changed some colours and i hope you like it! 

Oh wow I like this a lot~

-Souly.  

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Message 357 of 404 (465 Views)
Last Guardian
11880 posts

May 14, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Strategy in combat:

Spoiler

SOOO Hardcore

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 358 of 404 (432 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

May 14, 2013

Awesome work Julia, I'm glad you made this thread and you're getting the praise you richly deserve for the talent you have! Keep em coming.:smileyhappy:

Message 359 of 404 (414 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

May 15, 2013

Hey julia, Don't strain yourself too hard. If you have to do mine, I can wait for it. I am in no rush anyways, haha :smileytongue: Anywho, keep up the good work! :smileyhappy:

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 360 of 404 (378 Views)