Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
11880 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 5, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

It's silly to put so much thought into a silly campaign. I'd say something is more wrong with you than them if you would get offended over something so stupid.


This.

Come on people. It's just a silly advertisement. If you're getting so worked up over a soda ad, then you really should get out more.


I recall that one thread, the guy who got worked up over the Clearasil promotion going on.

I'm sure these promotions aren't meant to offend anyone, so people shouldn't take it offensive.


People are just overly sensitive nowadays and just have to find a reason to complain about everything.


Welcome to 'Merica

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 71 of 80 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3682 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

The last part of the game is up. Defeat one of the beasts, using the D-pad to move and L2 and R2 to punch, and you'll win a Dr. Pepper Ten Rhinocerilla companion.  

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 80 (321 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Got the Rhinocerous companion.

It seems which ever one of the 3 beasts you choose to face first and win is the companion you will get, but I could be wrong on this.

Will post picture shortly.

 

Edit:

Message 73 of 80 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29222 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

Wow that is huge. 

Message 74 of 80 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3682 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:
Got the Rhinocerous companion.

It seems which ever one of the 3 beasts you choose to face first and win is the companion you will get.

Will post picture shortly.

I'm not sure it works like that. I faced the eagle/raptor thing first and got the rhinocerilla. I'm guessing that's the only companion.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 75 of 80 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:
Got the Rhinocerous companion.

It seems which ever one of the 3 beasts you choose to face first and win is the companion you will get.

Will post picture shortly.

I'm not sure it works like that. I faced the eagle/raptor thing first and got the rhinocerilla. I'm guessing that's the only companion.


Yup that's true. One of my friends tried facing the lion beast first and they got rhinocerilla as well. Guess there is only one.

Message 76 of 80 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:
Got the Rhinocerous companion.

It seems which ever one of the 3 beasts you choose to face first and win is the companion you will get.

Will post picture shortly.

I'm not sure it works like that. I faced the eagle/raptor thing first and got the rhinocerilla. I'm guessing that's the only companion.


Yup that's true. One of my friends tried facing the lion beast first and they got rhinocerilla as well. Guess there is only one.


Another confirmation, here. I just got on my alt acct. Battled the eaglesaurus rex and got the rhinocerilla companion. I saw bestscreenname there helping people which was nice. :smileyhappy: 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 77 of 80 (237 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/19/2011
Offline
84 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

Icinq wrote:
And I happen to know guys who ride scooters. Some are gay and saome aren't. So does that mean they aren't "manly" enough to drink Dr.Pepper or play the game?

 


 

Wow, as a non-American living in the US, I had no idea of the manlessness quotient of scooters. How do entire countries of scooter riding men in Europe and Asia even manage to keep reproducing? My worldview has been completely thrown into disarray with this news about scooters. :smileysurprised:

Message 78 of 80 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

parodygm wrote:

Icinq wrote:
And I happen to know guys who ride scooters. Some are gay and saome aren't. So does that mean they aren't "manly" enough to drink Dr.Pepper or play the game?

 


 

Wow, as a non-American living in the US, I had no idea of the manlessness quotient of scooters. How do entire countries of scooter riding men in Europe and Asia even manage to keep reproducing? My worldview has been completely thrown into disarray with this news about scooters. :smileysurprised:


Interesting, I thought everyone knew us Harley riding tough guys roam around looking for poor misguided souls riding scooters and beat some manliness into them. You know, for their own good. :smileytongue: Kidding, obviously... it's to entertain us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 79 of 80 (203 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2725 posts
 

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 15, 2013

parodygm wrote:

 

Wow, as a non-American living in the US, I had no idea of the manlessness quotient of scooters. How do entire countries of scooter riding men in Europe and Asia even manage to keep reproducing? My worldview has been completely thrown into disarray with this news about scooters. :smileysurprised:

 

BELIEVE it, LOL. But it is true in EU also. I can not speak about Asia, with experience, though. Real Men do not ride "scooters"  We ride MOTORCYCLES. And though Julian beat me to the punch, he is right. REAL Real Men ride Harley Davidsons- fast, very fast!


 

Posted Image

 
Message 80 of 80 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes