May 24 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Double XP Weekend returns to Novus Prime!

22 replies 204 views Edited May 24, 2013

Double XP Weekend is back in Novus Prime! Starting today through Memorial Day Weekend, earn twice the base experience gains and unlock the elite rank of Commander faster than ever during this global event. Members of the Black Hat Squadron and Legendary Hurricanes will also be hosting a leveling-up event at Novus Prime tomorrow (Saturday, May 25) at 7:00pm CST, to help other players rank up to level 30.

Double XP Weekend is going on right now and ends Monday night, so don't miss it! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone! :robotvery-happy:

Double XP Weekend

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 23 (204 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: Double XP Weekend returns to Novus Prime!

May 24, 2013
Good that you are paying attention to Novus Prime again. I still think its the best game on home.

But how about a new level cap? I've been maxed out for about a year or so.
Message 2 of 23 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3276 posts

May 24, 2013

Very nice I will have to go there and get my double xp. Still have a few rewards I need to gather :smileyvery-happy:. Thanks for the heads up.

Message 3 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

May 24, 2013

Raising the level cap is still in our plans, though it will take a complete revamping of the Novus Prime space for us to add any more new content. We're absolutely out of memory for new stuff at this point, so it's going to take some serious time and effort once we're able to come up from air from the new projects we've been working on for the past few months. :robotwink:

Believe it or not, a very small portion of the Novus Prime player community (less than 2% I believe) has reached the Commander rank even after all this time! :robotsurprised:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 4 of 23 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 24, 2013
That's friggin' awesome! Double XP should happen more.
Message 5 of 23 (175 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

May 24, 2013

I haven't played this game in a while. Maybe this is the incintive I need to go back and earn another level or two. Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 23 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

May 24, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Raising the level cap is still in our plans, though it will take a complete revamping of the Novus Prime space for us to add any more new content. We're absolutely out of memory for new stuff at this point, so it's going to take some serious time and effort once we're able to come up from air from the new projects we've been working on for the past few months. :robotwink:

Believe it or not, a very small portion of the Novus Prime player community (less than 2% I believe) has reached the Commander rank even after all this time! :robotsurprised:

Woo Hoo!  Finally in the top 2% of something on here LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 7 of 23 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 24, 2013
Good to hear. I know you guys have other projects going on, but I'm glad you haven't just moved on from novus prime. It really is the best game on home, its mutiplayer drop in, levels with rewards, and you can play it without buying anything. And I'm suprised its only that many people who have made it to the top. I think I got some add on that made me level up faster.

I should invite some friends over to the personal space for a private game.
Message 8 of 23 (142 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

May 24, 2013

Went and played for a bit and now its broke. :smileysad:

Message 9 of 23 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 24, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

Went and played for a bit and now its broke. :smileysad:

You break, you buy!

Antonio Xul
Message 10 of 23 (121 Views)
0 Likes