Apr 09 2007
By: Big_Man_G~ Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

Dont Think Im Gonna Get A Place In Home Beta :(

19 replies 23 views Edited Apr 9, 2007
Ive seen all the threads about home beta and ive seen all the people waiting for beta to open, people refreshing the beta site constantly and so on, now im not 2 sure im gonna get a spot, because i dont regulary check the beta site and when it does come to the sign ups they will probably be in the american times and in england it will probably be like 1.00am or some thing, Any ways im gona still try and get a spot, just go on the internet @ a lucky time
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: Dont Think Im Gonna Get A Place In Home Beta :(

Apr 9, 2007
It's possible they could release the beta at a noon est time. or central. making it evening in europe when people will still be awake.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23949 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Big_Man_G wrote:
Ive seen all the threads about home beta and ive seen all the people waiting for beta to open, people refreshing the beta site constantly and so on, now im not 2 sure im gonna get a spot, because i dont regulary check the beta site and when it does come to the sign ups they will probably be in the american times and in england it will probably be like 1.00am or some thing, Any ways im gona still try and get a spot, just go on the internet @ a lucky time

The chances of you not getting a spot are very likely. They're only allowing 15,000 spots in the closed beta, not including developers, etc. Those spots will get eaten up before you know it when the beta goes live. A lot of the people that are constatly refreshing their pages will not get spots either, just the lucky few :smileytongue:
- DoubleOSpoon
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3145 posts

Apr 9, 2007
I think all the people who are refreshing all day will say "ok enough taking 2 hour break" and in that break Beta opens....now that would be comical.

~ Hardcore Alliance ~ 68-30-2 ~ 111440 Valor ~
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 9, 2007
awww booo hooo, then wait for the full game to start like the other 2.85m playstation 3 users. you would only complain its got all these bug when it s beta and....... if u didnt relise its sign ups.... its not first come first server. they will randomise the people they choose picking them on diffrent criterias. ie region, internet speed, age .

if u dont get in dont make another thread i didnt get in
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 9, 2007
no guys signups dont work like that at all have u never signed up for a beta before its not first come first serve
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Apr 9, 2007
HOW DO U SIGN UP?????????????? ON THIS FORUM??????????????

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
875 posts

Apr 9, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:
HOW DO U SIGN UP?????????????? ON THIS FORUM??????????????

http://www.homebetatrial.com <--- keep checking in there
SAVE A PRETZEL FOR THE GAS JETS
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1175 posts

Apr 9, 2007
Strange how it says "Keep checking back on this site to REGISTER an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home".  I'm thinking their going to hand select the people they think would to the best job for this beta.  And if they do this, their going to want the people who will actually play it as a beta, searching for bugs, giving advice on improvements and so on.  I'f you've read terms and conditions, you can't talk about the beta to people, it has to be kept secret.  And i'm thinking Sony is  going to choose those who are responsible about this.  Plus that fact that it's a CLOSED beta, and not open.

Message Edited by LegendofMe on 04-09-2007 07:47 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1689 posts

Apr 9, 2007

chadster wrote:

Big_Man_G wrote:

The chances of you not getting a spot are very likely. They're only allowing 15,000 spots in the closed beta, not including developers, etc. Those spots will get eaten up before you know it when the beta goes live. A lot of the people that are constatly refreshing their pages will not get spots either, just the lucky few :smileytongue:

The closed beta will be invite only. So there will be no "line" or "que".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (23 Views)
0 Likes