Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3213 posts

Re: Doesn't Seem "Fair"

Jan 9, 2014

Sooo.... Basically your angry because you couldn't benefit from someone else's mistake and weren't informed fast enough to capitalize on it.

Does that sound just about right.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 51 (189 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Yea idk who plays the game at assians anymore though... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 51 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 9, 2014
No Black. I'm upset that they corrected it, and left us in the dark with nothing while everyone else benifited?

I saw that you picked them up, so biased on your part. Obviously you're happy about it.

I'm not greedy, I don't want all the places. I'm sick of ppl bragging about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 51 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3759 posts

Jan 9, 2014
I missed a sale a Gamestop last week. Gamestop owes me something.

Derrrr.
From the mobileverse.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 51 (161 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Drugs_xo wrote:
Yea idk who plays the game at assians anymore though... :smileysad:

There are a few Die Hard ...... I forgot the name of the game there..:smileyembarrassed:

The chair can be obtained by playing the eagle eye game. and entering the secret space.

But this is taking the thread of topic.

The feeling of paying $50 for stuff only to have been double dipped on %90 of the items, then to have the same stuff go on sale the next week.  and the Rep knew it was going on sale but promoted it to us anyway.  Now that is a simular feeling to finding out you missed the fire sale on Wednesday Morning.

The early bird DOES get the best deals. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 51 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 9, 2014

If indeed it was a mistake the the people who aquire these items will probably have them removed at some point i found myself in a similar position when i bought some puma labled soccer shirts at the time of feva arena, a few weeks after i got them they were removed from my inventory and my money was refunded  think it was a copyright issue that got them pulled 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 51 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Jan 9, 2014

I have a true story to tell.

A few years ago there was a top I really wanted IRL. I waited and waited for it to go on sale since I thought it was too expensive. I checked on it several times. It got to the point I could see they were dwindling, so I splurged, and paid full price.

Well, lo and behold, about two weeks later, it went on sale. For like, half of what I paid. So now, other people got the top for the way lower price that I was hoping for this whole time. I was out the extra 15 dollars or whatever it was.

I got no compensation. But I wasn't angry at other people for getting it cheap, or even the store so much. I accepted it and didn't really worry about it, cuz what was the point? There was nothing I could do.

Perhaps this is what you should do. It's just dumb luck. One day you may benefit and others won't.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 51 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Drugs_xo stop whining. I don't always get free stuff but do you see me making a dedicated thread just to whine? Honestly just stop it. Nobody wants to hear it. It was a mistake. Get over it not everyone catches thus stuff including me but I'm happy for the people who does. Hell Lockwood may pull these places from our purchases. ( Which would be insanely stupid).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 51 (148 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 9, 2014
This was no sale or deal. It was an error exploited, while the rest of us have to pay real hard earned money as said.

Stop missing the point and giving smartass replies like the gamestop one.

How could users who now have to work for even one place not feel cheated after these places were all taken free from the rest...
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 51 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Drugs_xo wrote:
This was no sale or deal. It was an error exploited, while the rest of us have to pay real hard earned money as said.

Stop missing the point and giving smartass replies like the gamestop one.

How could users who now have to work for even one place not feel cheated after these places were all taken free from the rest...

I pay what the stores tells me to pay. If it said FREE, then I pay FREE for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 51 (136 Views)