Treasure Hunter
3444 posts

Re: Does Force-Spawn feels yourself disliked?

Jun 16, 2013
Force-spawn - I hate that feel.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 11 of 24 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Spawning us in lounges should be set up like, auto spawning there once, if we've never been there before.

From then on, it should be an option, not mandatory.

Message 12 of 24 (182 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33079 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

It's a great way to get people to spend money at an event. Saying that, I believe once is enough. Options. We always want options.

fixed that for you. :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 24 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7163 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Forced-spawn does feels myself disliked.
Message 14 of 24 (152 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jul 7, 2013

It's now July and I notice that we are no longer spawned anywayere, just into the menus, which is what I personally like.

I get why we get spawned, it's about advertising and trying to sell products.

THAT is why I hate it so much.  I do not like being dicated to and controlled.  If they want to sell me something, how about, when we log on, have a message come up and suggest a spawn to somewhere.  GIVE US THE OPTION to say yes or no!  Then, after the 1 time, do not spawn again.  Or as with E3, once you've completed everything (even to just get it to freak'n stop), then STOP SPAWNING US back there over and over.  It took a while before that did stop, but then, only to be spawed to the Pier.  Like someone says, it slows down what we want to do.

At least, for now, it's stopped.

THIS IS NORTH AMERICA!  GIVE US CHOICES, DO NOT DICTATE.  If you want to advertise, advertise, but ask us FIRST if we want to participate in such a manner.  :manlol:

Message 15 of 24 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3426 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Well things could of turned out a lot worse. We could of all been forced spawned to the Godfather II Space. Then frozen and had subliminal messages shot through our brains.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 16 of 24 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Well things could of turned out a lot worse. We could of all been forced spawned to the Godfather II Space. Then frozen and had subliminal messages shot through our brains.:womanwink::womanhappy:

Yes.... That would be worse. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29240 posts

Jul 7, 2013

At least these episodes are temporary. Seems they are continually being force spawed to Home Square in both the Eu and Hong Kong. It's obviously marketing but at least they do appear to respect the community wishes for the most part here.

It's pretty unpopular for the most part. 

Message 18 of 24 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Not a fan of the forced spawn(particularly to a busy space). As someone who used to check the activity board daily, I think it was a good way to let us know about interesting things going on in Home. Unfortunately, even E3 and the 4th of July make it to the activity board now (was Cutthroats the last?). Lately, I normally get "can't connect to server" instead of an empty list, but I don't consider that an improvement. :smileysad:
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 19 of 24 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I like it cause it gets you to a space with people . Don't be afraid to talk with them , even the trolls need attention now and then. I feel people dislike cause can't leave hacked outfits on for fear of being caught red handed in a public space  . We are looking for you . lol

Message 20 of 24 (68 Views)
0 Likes