Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2013
By: stargatefan2 Sackboy 604 posts

Doctor Who loot Suggestions spaces and Species

5 replies 206 views Edited Jul 7, 2013
copy and paste from doctor who wiki

Platform One was an observation space station designed as an observation deck for various events. It was an Alpha Class space station, meaning it was 'top of the range'.

The space station was controlled by a computer, Control, which in turn was controlled by "the corporation". In 5,000,000,000 it was orbiting Earth when some of the richest and most powerful people in the Universe gathered on it to witness the destruction of the planet by the expanding Sun. It was moved between different artistic events.

The Toclafane were cyborgs, the heads of humans integrated into metal spheres that were sealed shut, making them "pretty". They became a hive mind, allowing them to see the destruction of an individual as no threat. Their personality was amoral and childlike from a failed attempt to regress themselves to children.

The Sontarans were humanoids with large, bulbous heads and short stocky bodies. They had grey-brown skin and deep set features. Sontarans generally had three digits on each hand (two fingers and a thumb). (TV: The Time Warrior, et. all) Some Sontarans also had vestigial hair, generally in the form of beards, which grew white with age.

The Weeping Angels were a species of quantum-locked humanoids, so called because their unique nature necessitated that they often covered their faces with their hands to prevent trapping themselves in petrified form for eternity by looking at one another. This gave the Weeping Angels their distinct "weeping" appearance. They were known for being murderous psychopaths, eradicating their victims "mercifully" by dropping them into the past and letting them live out their full lives, just in a different time period. This, in turn, allowed them to live off the remaining time energy of the victim's life. However, when this potential energy paled in comparison to an alternative power source to feed on, the Angels were known to kill by other means, such as snapping their victims' necks.

The Pandorica was a prison hidden under Stonehenge. It was built to hold the Doctor and ensure the safety of the Alliance.

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Message 1 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Re: Doctor Who loot Suggestions spaces and Species

Jul 7, 2013

I'd like to have an Ood Costume and the old series dog companion. Look a found a picture of both together!

Ood and Dog.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (181 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I can't wait for Wave 2!  It would be great if there was a K9 companion!

Message 3 of 6 (143 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Oh! If we get weeping angel outfits, we need an LMO that only moves when avatars aren't looking at them.Push square to start making lights fail. Don't blink!
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 4 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Good suggestions!!!

Message 5 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Hope we get these avatars in the next wave, with the actions and facial expressions!

thCADS5DDT.jpgthCAKOXQ5I.jpg

And don't forget the Daleks!

thCA97V7C9.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 6 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes