Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1927 posts

Do you think the number of HOME users has Dwindled or Increased..?

123 replies 619 views Edited Oct 31, 2013

I think numbers went down personally..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 124 (619 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Re: Do you think the number of HOME users has Dwindled or Increased..?

Oct 31, 2013

Who knows really? The numbers are not available. I know friends who have moved on and some are still using Home same as before. I think the will go down once the PS4 ships if it's not ported. just my opinion.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 124 (606 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 31, 2013

I can't speak for what others are seeing, but I have noticed quite a change in numbers.

Around the time Final Fantasy XIV came out of beta, and then the release of GTA V as well. People are just really into their games right now.

This is observing from my friends list.

Message 3 of 124 (594 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Oct 31, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I can't speak for what others are seeing, but I have noticed quite a change in numbers.

Around the time Final Fantasy XIV came out of beta, and then the release of GTA V as well. People are just really into their games right now.

This is observing from my friends list.

I know I'm spending a lot of time in Final Fantasy. My friends would know that! :smileytongue:

Message 4 of 124 (589 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 31, 2013

The reason for that is because you don't have to throw your money at a service weekly just to find something new to do. FFXIV and GTA Online have several missions and quests for you to do at any given time....and Home simply doesn't...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 124 (572 Views)
VP of Gaming
26094 posts

Oct 31, 2013

I'm still on a few hours every night. And so are most of my friemds. And I keep my list tight.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 6 of 124 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Oct 31, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

The reason for that is because you don't have to throw your money at a service weekly just to find something new to do. FFXIV and GTA Online have several missions and quests for you to do at any given time....and Home simply doesn't...

$13-14 a month has saved me a bunch with FFXIV :smileytongue:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 124 (565 Views)
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks guys! It was my view also that all my friends stopped going on Home and playing games that were co-op or interactive such as GTA5 and new games that came out.. I don't go on much neither now since it seems it pointless for ME to do so.. I'd rather use my time doing something other that sitting around in a place the devs on Home want me to sit in..

My interest is gone..

They don't care, i don't care -$ doesn't hurt my wallet..

Again, my opinion..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 8 of 124 (557 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I can't speak for GTA Online but Final Fantasy has avatar creation and will be getting apartments. The quest system built into the game is awesome. It's really a bit like Home on Steroids. They have group (party), club (linkshell) and local chat. One can send personal PM's and email and so on. 

The monthy fee is an issue for many however although most who use Home spend a lot more that 13 to 15 dollars a month on new content. 

I love Home but lately I have to admit I'm find the every present deluge of new content every week just too much to deal with. How much of this can you own. How many personal spaces do you need. Until Sony fixes the inventory management of stuff I already own i can't see purchasing a lot of new stuff these days. I still buy outfits that I like although lately it's been mostly player inspect that has been getting my money and not mall items. 

I personally log in more for events which I still enjoy qutie a bit. I was at the PIP event and yesterday evening spent time at the PSTalent one in the theater. I enjoy seeing my friends which is why I really use Home to begin with. 

Message 9 of 124 (555 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

$13-14 a month has saved me a bunch with FFXIV :smileytongue:

I forgot about the monthly subscription. But yeah I can vouch for you there seeing as my friends list consists of a lot of FFXIV, GTA 5, and other games these days lol

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 10 of 124 (553 Views)
0 Likes