Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 28 2013
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16522 posts

Do you remember?

[ Edited ]
81 replies 680 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

Everything has a beginning.

looking for your first day experiences in PlayStation Home. What do you remember about your first day in Home? Thoughts, impressions.

I will chime in a bit later.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 82 (680 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Do you remember?

Apr 28, 2013
I remember being a noob. And having no idea really as to what home was all about.
Then feeling left out for being a noob.
Everyones beginnings pretty much.

I remember MJ's song remember the times just recently though and we talked about remembering with some one.
Its good to reminisce.
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 82 (673 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7518 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I remember walking through Central Plaza and meeting a girl from Brasil whom i tried to chat with and then arguing briefly with a Homeling. I had no idea what a Homeling was at the time. He didn't *bow*....that much I'm sure of. After that it's all a blur of pool and nonsense.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 82 (667 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1162 posts

Apr 28, 2013

My first day on Home, I honestly didn't get it. I thought it was a huge joke. I would run around and people watch, and write about the eccentric people I ran into on a private board on GameFAQs for giggles. After a few weeks of doing that on and off I started to "get" Home and i've been a regular since. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 82 (661 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

I remember my first time playing Home, on my brothers account. For some reason, I wasn't too into Home at the time. I remember telling myself I wasn't going to play this much. (I still remember the tile navi.) :catmad:

I think hanging out in Central Plaza, had a lot of memories. The dance floor specifically was quite memorable. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 82 (656 Views)
Fender Bender
3992 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

I still remember my first day on home tell this day, I remember begging my journey at CP and I was looking around and learning all the features of home and how to communicate with each other. I was so shocked by the 3D artwork of the place and became obsessed with it, lol I think on my first day my PS3 froze and I was like I not playing this game no more( turns out that was not the case lol). After my first few days on home meet some friends and started to talk to them and they taught me more info about home and stuff. And since then it's been along and wave path for me until today. I also remember me being in my noob clothes and stuff and looking at other peoples clothes and wondering why they don't have the same clothes as I do, then people started to avoid me because I was in noob clothes lol. Awww the memories........... :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 82 (635 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Oh I remember well. When I first arrived in Central I walked up to the first user and asked "Where is the Mall"?

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 82 (642 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7518 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh I remember well. When I first arrived in Central I walked up to the first user and ask "Where is the Mall"?

Shopaholic even back in the day eh? You probably could have bought everything in the place for 10 bucks back then MsJo. Ahhh memories.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 82 (620 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6173 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

My first time on Home was back in February 2009 i had my PS3 since 2008 but got internet on February 2009 anyway after playing some games online i noticed a blue icon on the XMB i heard  about Playstation Home on the magazines so i told to myself why not give it a try ? After i download it i was on my harbour studio and didn't waste much time customizing my avatar since i wanted to explore the world right away once the central plaza was downloaded i noticed a lot of transparent avatars and bubble of text i didn't even knew they were person at first but after i noticed that after the avatars loaded and were moving chatting etc i noticed that were the same as me people using an avatar on a virtual world it was a fun experience the first thing i did was play the soucer pop game and later dance with other people the music area after that i went to the Resident Evil 5 space a game that was not released yet but already had a space on playstation home along with future content i was pleased to see that the space would have more things i even made some friends in the Resident Evil 5 space on my first day on home.Overall my first day on home is an experience i will never forget it was  easy and lots o fun.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 82 (616 Views)
Fender Bender
3992 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh I remember well. When I first arrived in Central I walked up to the first user and ask "Where is the Mall"?

Really?, lol XD And good thing you did to. :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 82 (614 Views)
0 Likes