Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Re: Do you have a "trademark" item?

May 16, 2013

Tho I don't have a female avi made or ever cross dressed, I will say the female walking animation (swaying hips lol) is muchbetter view than the backside of TC any day haha, guess that's just the man in me.

Even tho it's not my type thing or style kudos for admitting that bro, everyone should move to their own beat & be honest regardless of other ppl's views. If more could do that Home & the RW would be alot better imo! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 80 (352 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 16, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well let's see Cade, I would say more real life things, has influenced my time on Home.

In the past few months, I've been growing my hair out in real life. Letting it get longer, so as my hair got longer on me in real life, I'd wear longer hairs for my male on Home. 

When I first started out, I only played female avatars. At the time, I would use inspirations from games or animes, to get a look out. Then I started using a male avatar, which was a hot mess.. but it was actually a look, that I used be very fond of..

Here's what I'm refferring to,

PG hair 

I used to be really obsessed with big hair, a few years back. Of course now, not so much because it's definitely not in style or cool. :cattongue:

Also, when I'm not fantasy'ing up my avatar..I tend to base outfits I'd wear off the virtual world, for my male avatar as well. 

Hehehe you had that hair when I met you. You would never guess you were the same person if you compared your male from back then to the one you have now.

& thank you for the kind comments, everyone. :cathappy:

Yeah, it's completely two different styles. I think it's because I became more into myself, throughout my years in real life. So it kind of just transparanted onto Home. My style now is much more me.

To add on to what you told everyone.

It does take a lot to come clean with something like that, because even though we live in 2013, there's people or even places that aren't accepting of that lifestyle at all. I do commend you, because even though I knew of this for quite sometime, it feels honored to call you my friend. I can respect someone completely, for just being themselves and comfortable with it. It's something to really look up to.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 80 (347 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1118 posts

May 17, 2013

Anyone else?

I remembered there's another item I rarely take off, one of the lockwood eyebrow piercings. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 80 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1304 posts

May 17, 2013

Hmmm ... it took about four hours to reconstruct my facial features and my body type to as close to me irl as possible. That won't change (unless I go rogue and go male every now and then ...).

As for clothing items, I don't take off my Glowing Orange Eyes won from the Cauldron, as well as one of either three LKWD hairstyles v. simliar to my rl hairstyle: The Desert Island Damsel; The Socialite; or remotely The Marion.

Lastly, since I can't wear heels well irl due to having to wear arches all the time, I run around in my LKWD Spike Heel Stilettos - Black (Figment).

Yep, that's the Bunny's default style, y'all! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 80 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1287 posts

May 18, 2013

The Blue Bunny Ears in the black 70s suit,  used to wear them more but not so much now but this was my most common look for a few yrs on Home.

PLAYS~27.JPGI

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 80 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30900 posts

May 18, 2013

my aviator shades. havent not worn them since i bought them like 3 1/2 years ago. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 80 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
681 posts

May 19, 2013

My most trademark item is: A Cap,You will always see me with a cap on,The ones you can wear backwards,I have always wore a hat.

lsu
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 80 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
763 posts

May 20, 2013
Horo you by far arent the only one who is like that. I will proudly admit I also do that too.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 80 (194 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
247 posts

May 20, 2013

I'm always with devil horns, Have always worn them since I started home. IRL my husband and I collect skulls so I try to have something on my avi that reflects that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 80 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
360 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Blue GoGo FTW!

Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 80 (115 Views)
0 Likes