Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: Disappointed With Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 29, 2013
Ok in no way did I say you or others stole the place but you did buy it before it was released and didn't look at the fine print....do not take my words out of context.....when people saw it before the actual release date it said Diamond mansion...not Diamond mansion first floor so in essence you did get what you paid 15 bucks for period....do not get upset with me or anyone else because you bought something without waiting until the official release....bottom line you chose. To buy a product without checking up on it first so it is what it is
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 81 (311 Views)
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Aug 1, 2013
We did not know it wasn't released, I went to an open house, like I always do. It was in the kiosk; and like I said , the sell should have never gone through. Sony knew full well what they were doing. In the past if something was not ready for sale, it always says coming soon or Error.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 81 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Aug 1, 2013
In short, people need to learn to wait before buying. A simple web search, forums search, or just asking other people, could help a person know whether or not to buy something. When I first joined the place, I saw that the second floor was off limits and that there were 2 other areas that were blocked off (still don't know whats behind the doors), and that there was a marina.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 81 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Sep 13, 2013

To add too the many problems is it just me or does everyone have the problem that  the space does not  remain a favorite after you  set it.

The Mansion is much better and the 5th area was a joke. When I discovered the cave I had no idea that was supposed to be the bonus area and expected a garage or something

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 81 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8514 posts

Sep 13, 2013
@D-Nitrate just adding that the DBM's memory allotment wizardry isnt new either. the 3 parts of Avalon do the same thing in fact. When you enter one part such as the dungeon you will find many parts of the main section have disappeared but still have boundaries..
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 81 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8514 posts

Sep 13, 2013
You can not save the DBM to favorites as it is actually 3 (or 4 depending on how you look at it) spaces.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 81 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 13, 2013

I'll stick with the original mansion spaces much more detailed,much nicer in my opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 81 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1491 posts

Sep 13, 2013

I'm waiting for GM's new space. This looks to be a winner.

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur

Anyone knows when we should be getting our keleidoscope hair back? - TSUNADE1224
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 81 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3934 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

For those who want a modern estate on their own tropical island, with ocean swimming, pool swimming, a cave and a yacht floating of shore, Lockwood's Dream Island is a great alternative, starting at only $7.99, with space+furniture bundles ranging up to $10.99. There isn't a built-in gift machine like the mansion, but guests are able to earn 7 rewards. It doesn't come with a built-in kitchen or bathroom either, but the style, details and price are great!

$7.99: Dream Island

$8.99: Dream Island Daytripper Pack

$9.99: Dream Island Holiday Pack

$10.99: Dream Island Resident Pack

Rewards:

http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/12861/

I have the Dream Island and all parts of the Diamond Beach Mansion, XMB message me if you'd like a tour.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 81 (122 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Sep 14, 2013
I agree. The dream island is a better deal than the diamond mansion. You may not get the appliances. You will however get a detailed space with a spectacular view. It's the little details that make a awesome space.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 81 (91 Views)