Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2013
By: Kaiser499 Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Disappointed With Diamond Beach Mansion

87 replies 1055 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

Anyone else disappointed with it? I can't put pictures in the guest bedroom nor can I put anything in the kitchen area, can't even move the big dining room table that comes with the space in there. What gives?

Message 1 of 88 (1,055 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Re: Disappointed With Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 24, 2013

Hey, at least you own a mansion.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 88 (1,051 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 24, 2013

If you voice your problems to the developer they may make changes, Lockwood is good with making changes or telling you why it can't be done at this time. Others are good too.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 88 (1,041 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

If you voice your problems to the developer they may make changes, Lickwood is good with making changes or telling you why it can't be done at this time. Others are good too.

This is SCEA we are talking about.

Fixed it for you.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 4 of 88 (1,034 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Kaiser499 wrote:

Anyone else disappointed with it? I can't put pictures in the guest bedroom nor can I put anything in the kitchen area, can't even move the big dining room table that comes with the space in there. What gives?

Why do you think they made a OPEN HOUSE?

Message 5 of 88 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Lol, I didn't mean to give you a kudu, King. Lockwood does help. There were some problems with Dream Hideaway, Lockwood fixed most of the problems people complained about, and explained that they could not make the TV work there because it would be a contract  problem

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 6 of 88 (1,011 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

Jul 24, 2013

im able to get the dinining table into the kitchen. just snap to living room spawn point then move it between tv and staircase keep it lowand turn it clock wise as you go understairs and around fishtank

images.jpg

Message 7 of 88 (995 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Kaiser499 wrote:

I've said it over and over again and yet no one ever listen to me.  Don't buy anything in Home tell you see it for your self.  Ask your frineds or a Home guide if they will show it to you.  You can safe a lot of money doing it this way.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 8 of 88 (985 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 24, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Kaiser499 wrote:

I've said it over and over again and yet no one ever listen to me.  Don't buy anything in Home tell you see it for your self.  Ask your frineds or a Home guide if they will show it to you.  You can safe a lot of money doing it this way.

/thread

Also, i do agree with the OP on this.  yes its a Mansion, that controls day and night and has way too many things to activate, but it feels cramped a bit and not enough walling hang spots and once again, this 100 item limit crap, is annoying.  epsecially when you decide to have apps placed in the room.

Message 9 of 88 (963 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

Jul 24, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Kaiser499 wrote:

MVP = saved or well spent money :smileyhappy: and better informed choices

images.jpg

Message 10 of 88 (946 Views)
0 Likes